• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wish Corruptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doomanite_X

Smash Apprentice
Granted, but your force is very forceful and hard to train, so it won't have good agility, and you might not get it to do what it wants and stuff.

I wish I had a big house.

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Granted, but in your foolishness you only install one bathroom and your bedroom is on the other side. When you wake up you have to sprint so you don't make a mess.

I wish the tier list would pack its bags and leave everyone's brains, so the discussion room would be only half full.

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Granted, but that could result in only half of the amount of people being interested in SSBM, saying that the game lacks enough depth. Basically being too self-righteous for their own good.

I wish I could have been alive in the hip 70's!

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Granted, but it's the early 70's. You find yourself deep in the jungles of Vietnam, being torn apart by machine gun fire. Groovy!

I wish the world was cured of herpes

Kylie666

Smash Rookie
Granted, but is the world was cured of herpes how will all the doctors who specialize in the study of herpes get paid.

I wish i had a huge big mac

Cerebrate

Smash Lord
Granted, but it's a really old Mac computer that weighs 1000 pounds and has no graphics.

I wish I could watch any movie instantly whenever I wanted.

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Granted but you'd suddenly have swarms of jerks claiming to be your friends who'd want to watch movies with you before the were released at cinemas, or who want to see a movie for free instead of renting it. You'd be nagged constantly to run crud you didn't want to see and pressured unbelieveably to screen everything all the time. Eventually your ears would bleed CSF and you would die from loss of fluids.

I wish George Lucas would make Star Wars Episodes 7, 8 & 9

Doomanite_X

Smash Apprentice
Granted, but it will have nothing to do with the original star wars topic because that's already solved/finished.

I wish I had a transformer machine thing.

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Granted, but you don't know what it looks like. Therefore, it could be a saltshaker one day, and a fork the next, because it will transform itself. You will be doomed to wander around the house, muttering ZAP as you shake every object to get something to transform . . .

I wish I didn't have BO.

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Granted, but OOPS! All those dollars spill out of your pockets. Everyone in the street comes to collect the free money, and you only wind up with about 3 bucks.

I wish I was strong, but not overpoweringly so.

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Granted, but you fall off the back of horse and become a quadreplegic (Superman anyone?) until your muscles shrink back to normal size and you're back where you started. After which, you make a miraculous recovery but have wasted a wish.

I wish I had a butler.

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
What's your answer to his?

*following from SamusZero*
Granted, but they did you just don't remember because you have selective amnesia.

I wish I knew what to wish for..

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Granted, but now you'll never be able to sleep again and will have prolonged periods of boredom throughout the rest of your life due to everyone else needing to sleep whilst you remained awake. As a result you'd do everything their was to do for a lonely rogue, and end up contemplating suicide on those lonely nights by the fireplace. Ouch hey?

I wish no-one disagreed when I say 'Big Brother' is crud.
*heh heh, try and work around that* :chuckle:

Doomanite_X

Smash Apprentice
Yeah but everyone already didn't disagree when you said Big Brother was crud (duh), so your wish is useless, totally useless. HA HA!!!! :chuckle:

I wish I had infinite wishes.

and that I always remember to not post sig:(

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Since you have infinite wishes, you are eating up an infinite amount of bandwidth. Gideon descends from above and cleaves you in two with his sword of justice.

I wish I could summon and control things like in the Final Fantasy games, and not have them disobey or anything.

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Granted, but some smartarse has already wished for all the Dark Summons and totally whoops your for GFs/Aeons/Eidelons etc. You now must find a save sphere to instantly restore them. Since those spheres have yet to be invented, your summons are of little use. btw NO /tents/cottages/pet houses/G-Returners/fighting heap of battles to pass time/ dont have the same effect in our reality. Felt the need to cover my bases :rolleyes:

I wish fire was cold to touch and ice felt hot.

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Granted, but you become too tied up with work to even THINK about playing games for the next 50 years.

I wish I had an extra set of arms.

Cerebrate

Smash Lord
Granted, but you weren't specific enough so you just get one of those lamps that turns on when you touch it.

I wish for 30 perfectly mounted and labeled insects by Friday.

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Granted, but they are all the same type of insect. The teacher gives you a D-- for turning in 30 well mounted fire ants.

I wish I had a car which would always work, have decent mileage, and have decent cargo room.

Doomanite_X

Smash Apprentice
Granted, but it landed into the star called Bytuiteoppplwer, where it is probally dicentigrated, the motor had gone flying nowhere.

I wish I were a 302901 old cup of glass

paperboy

Smash Ace
Granted, but everytime you light something on fire you catch fire.

I wish I knew everything

Doomanite_X

Smash Apprentice
Granted, but you know what everyone in the world is saying or exactly doing and thinking and seeing currently, that you go mental with all the information and live that way.

I wish I could do anything I wanted.

Cerebrate

Smash Lord
Granted, but you are now reliving the same day over and over like Bill Murray in Groundhog Day.

I wish it were impossible for me to smell bad.

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Granted, but this means you no longer sweat. The next time you step outside your body overheats, you go into heat stroke, and die a meaningless death.

I wish Jelly Belly would get rid of the peanut butter flavored bean.

Titanium-FiRe

Smash Journeyman
granted, but this will make jelly belly sue you and make take all your property

I wish I could win the lottery 5 times in a row

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Granted, but the only statistically realistic way to do that would be to play the lottery by yourself. You only win what you paid for the tickets with.

I wish I had no acne.

paperboy

Smash Ace
Granted, but you didn't say how long, so you have no acne for only 5 seconds.

I wish that there was no spoon.

paperboy

Smash Ace
Granted, but the game totally stinks. It's the first game to be worse that Superman 64 *shudders*

I wish I found my soulmate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom