• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wish Corruptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

gogogobaby

Smash Rookie
granted but alongg with the money a THOUSAND n00bs appear and you have to play against them.

Now for my wish. I wish for a secret code that lets me play as a glitched up character, with disjointed hitboxes, that lets me pwn anybody even the best smash player in the world and for free pizza

thecheat

Smash Apprentice
Granted, but since I have no idea who Isai is, you automatically get torn to ribbons by a radioactive Hodag.

I wish I could freely mutate my DNA to be able to take on any shape, form, or superpower without being able to be caught for government research

jigglyppuff8

Smash Lord
Granted but you forget what you look like and you can never be yourself again. FYI Isai is a proffesional ssbm player. I don't even play the game and I know that.
I wish I was King(the ssbm player)

KokiriEmblem

Smash Cadet
Wish is granted, or... ...what?
It's Bush thinking you're a threat to national security.
I wish I had three pairs of golden, rainbow
cluck cluck bunnies.

smashplayer16

Smash Ace
Wish Granted, but didn't I tell you I stole it, know bodies going to believe that a wish granting genie did it, so you are under arrest.

I wish I had time to do my daily agenda.

E

EralisAwesome

granted, but by acheiving perfection you trancend the plane of human existance. im not really sure what that entails, but goodluck

i wish i could find invincible 40 and 41, and that my comic book shop would remember what is on my pull list.

Starmanclock

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Fangzthewolf
granted, but by acheiving perfection you trancend the plane of human existance. im not really sure what that entails, but goodluck

i wish i could find invincible 40 and 41, and that my comic book shop would remember what is on my pull list.
Granted, but the comics are in a crappy condition.

I wish for Wolf to be in Brawl.

smashplayer16

Smash Ace
WIsh Granted

You are a fish a dead one....................look out for that shark...............ooooh.......ouch that had to hurt.

I wish I had a good looking girl as a friend, so we could build our relationship up not girlfriend.

smashplayer16

Smash Ace
Wish granted you had slow internet net connection and now you get fast internet connection the problem is..........that I stole this connection, but knowbody is going to believe a wish granting Genie stole it.......you are under arrest

I wish I was aborted.

Jx31

Smash Ace
Granted, but your soul gets reincarnated as an female ant

I was I could wavedash like the pros.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom