• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wish Corruptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tera253

Smash Ace
granted, but it's me (Tera253) and all I ever do is wish for pies.
on that note, I wish for 64 pies!
~Tera253~

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
granted, but she realises it would take a lot of time and money for someone to post them to her, so she then goes back to her regular wishes.

I wish I never had to go to the toilet.

eat my voltorbs

Smash Rookie
Granted, though you realize that you accidentally consumed a Tingle earlier, and you proceed to pooping it out, the Tingle quivering with rage summons its map drawing skills and banishes you back into the hellish alternate dimension to which I sent you earlier, seeing my oppurtunity, I slit all the Tingle's throats and now you are now stranded forever....

I wish Meteor Master could never escape his grim fate

eat my voltorbs

Smash Rookie
Granted but i kill you for corrupting my corruption, but not just kill you, I kill you with a magic time flux gun, causing time to reverse and sending MM back to his hellish prison

I wish Meteor Master would corrupt my wish (mwahahah)

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
Granted but I corrupt your wish and cancel your previous corruptions, thus I am saved.
I wish I couldn't be harmed or moved from the earth.

petre

Smash Lord
closest to Sterling Heights, MI on your wii foreca
granted, but in the year 2021, an asteroid will strike the planet earth, and while the rest of the world will have moved to mars, you will be stuck on earth to be struck by the asteriod. oh and your 'not being harmed' is corrupted so you get killed.

i wish my laptop wasnt broken.

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
Granted, but you better enjoy it, as you are shot in the face the moment you wake.

I'm typing with my face....

I wish for my arms to be returned along with the heart of eatmyvoltorbs.

eat my voltorbs

Smash Rookie
Granted but instead of stitching your arms back, i instead beat you unconcious with them and while you are knocked out i take my heart back.

I wish the Red Hot Chili Peppers came to my house and we had tea

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
^^^But you should already be dead because you woke up, so I'm alive with my arms back, and RHCP won't have tea with a dead guy, that's your corruption.

I wish for endless life

eat my voltorbs

Smash Rookie
I was shot in the face but i did not die, I'm like the villian from 007, he had a metal skull. So therefore i take you arms by force back and you lie unconcious on the ground.

Granted, although you must live a life with no arms

I wish I was uncorruptable

Tera253

Smash Ace
granted, but you die immediately after making the wish, thus you die uncorrupted.
I wish for 65 pies.
~Tera253~

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
Granted but you didn't say who they were for and where they appear so I get the pies and eat them.

I wish those pies went down a little easier.

agentli

Smash Apprentice
Granted, but it get blown away the second it lands in your arms, causing you to chase it by crossing a busy road, getting run over and then severely mangled. ^_^

I wish Tera would stop wishing for pies

agentli

Smash Apprentice
Granted, but the aroma of the pizzas causes a mad rush of everyone in the neighborhood to come to the location, camping out on your porch, vandalizing the outside of your home, and eventually accidentally setting it on fire.

I wish there were no more wishes

agentli

Smash Apprentice
Granted, but the sound from the popping of the opening of the chip bag causes a nearby mountain of snow to start rumbling down, creating a massive avalanche and effectively crushing you.

I wish for infinity

eat my voltorbs

Smash Rookie
Granted but all the games you get are cheap imports involving mario in a luigi costume battling giant ******* with a cup and ball made of silicon, and like that movie 'Stay Alive' whatever happens in the game happens to you. And the giant ******* rip your legs off (not you arms because i have them in my trophy case) and hide it 'inside' you.

I want everyone to say wish again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom