• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wish Corruptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

camo-man

Smash Cadet
Granted, but now you're sooo absorbed by it that you can't do anything else.

I wish people would come up with more original corruptions.

camo-man

Smash Cadet
Granted, but now this causes him to re-request his wish.

I wish that SSBB was a good launch title that came in a package with the Wii for $250.

LennyBlaze

Smash Rookie
Your wish is granted, but every single store you visit is out of the Wii, and when you go to play someone else's Wii, it breaks.

I wish I could live inside the world of Everquest 2...

camo-man

Smash Cadet
Granted, but then you die many, many painful deaths, like getting trampled by a super-size Goomba.

I wish peop[le will join, or even look at the FE mafia game.

LennyBlaze

Smash Rookie
Wish granted, and although many people join, they are all noobs who spam and say stupid things.

I wish I were Psychic...

camo-man

Smash Cadet
GRANTED!!! CORRUPTION FREE!!!!!!

I wish that I could break the rules of this game and not corrupt Skylink's wish. Wait, I already did!

Then I wish for a gooood cheeseburger with natural ingredients.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Granted, but you get kicked for spamming your way there...*giggles*
I wish I wasn't so ticklish.

chibifibi

Smash Apprentice
Granted but you can no longer log onto Smashboards.

I wish I wouldn't repeat the same kind of corruptions.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Granted, but you can't think of new ones, so you just give up and stop posting.
I wish I was cool.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Granted, but a boulder came flying down from the sky as if directed by God! Gasp. Fortunately, you survive.
Why would God choose a boulder?

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Granted, but your string of wishes never actually wished for anything except more wishes. In short, you're stuck here 'til the end of time. ...Maybe.
I wish I could find a good starting on that thing in Creative Minds, modern myths. Anyone with any actual advice, feel free to post. ...Please. Or I could just ask for help over there. But I'm way too lazy.
And it's Wenbobular thanks. Do is the beginning of my last name, which funnily enough, has only one more letter :psycho: Lol.

smashbros=fun

Smash Apprentice
wish granted but since the bank gets no money, it goes bankrupt so you have to chose a different bank that doesn't have that banking glitch....

I wish for nothing.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Granted, but the process emits such radiation that the world is plunged into...radiation. ...I guess.
I wish I had a good computer with power and other people to play CounterStrike with.

PaintNinja

Smash Rookie
Granted, but you end up like Rob from CAD.
I wish I could go back in time and tell myself about things that happen to me in the future without creating any kind of time paradox, or ruining my own time-line.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Granted, but your wings are made of gigantic CDs that don't really do anything but they're really heavy. ...That didn't make much sense. *Shrug*
I wish I had a donkey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom