• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Winterfest Results. Kissimmee Florida.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Curiousity... Who knocked Ally into losers, and who knocked him out of the tourny...

And Good **** FL, just watched some of them videos, some intense stuff... Co18 Vs Razer = Epic... Seibrik vs M2k = some of the most epic Offstage MK Ditto fights ive ever seen...
CO18 beat him in winners (dedede)
Seibrik beat him in losers (metaknight)

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Lol no I'm not gonna go to either of those. I don't like traveling especially considering I won't make money.

-MERO-

Smash Apprentice
yea I don't blame you since there have been quite a few people that think I dont look latino, I'm actually Mexican btw, but yea man I live in Naples... I'll assume k vives en Orlando??? o en donde???

im Puerto rican.. i live in Orlando.. hmm in O.B.T close to Apopka

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
my salco was sexy as ever.... but i did bad in pools lol... fun friendlies...

Ally 2-1 me in a MM but I dunno if he was sandbaggin me... salco said he wasn't.

-!-

Smash Lord
im Puerto rican.. i live in Orlando.. hmm in O.B.T close to Apopka
cool, I'll prob be going up there in a couple months again... maybe we can have a fest or something.

btw, you going to the VSA Pro Tour in Tampa???

Deadweight

Smash Ace
Great tourney. Other than that the Florida gaming staff wouldnt let met set up my recording stuff >__> Even though I was on the list to bring stuff. And now there are limited amount of vids. so :p
Shoutouts:
Mah Pools matches
Light: Crazy good shiek...It figures we would play eachother... seeing as we played tons of friendlies.
Kith: I SHOULD HAVE BEATEN YOU DAMMIT XD (Rob's side-b suicide FTL) but seriously your PT is crazy legit.
Mars: **** YOU FOR SANDBAGGING VS KITH (just kidding good **** your pit wrecked my rob...I dont know that matchup for poop)
Polt: Dood sry your yoshi was off in pools. It doesnt help that the MU is ********. RoB is just to ****ing good vs low tiers.
MVD: Your snake is **** good. Good MM :3
Serg: Gooooood ****. Best MM of the night. :D Your Bowser is pretty dayum good (I won't make fun of HRNUT for losing to you anymore)
ESAM: Nice pikachu. I hate the fact you learned that matchup so dayum fast. -_- Post the vids (Atleast the first one :D)
HRNUT: Good stuff. You Paid the bills. (I'll remember to DI HARD RIGHT)
Razek: You suck go die in a fire (ILU <3)
Redhalbred: **** YOU FOR PLAYING 67365 GAMES VS M2K WHEN I WAS NEXT IN LINE RAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (I wub you no homo) I never did get to play him /=
Also my pool was so close ~_~ 1 win away =/
I will say.
I never got 0-2ed by anyone all day.
I guess thats something to be proud of :D
Happy birfday to me <3 im 20 now beyotches ;3 (Christmas day birthdays sucks)

DFEAR

Smash Hero
lol wyatt teach me to **** pickachu ;\ come down plz i gotta deal with this rat all day >_>

and lol esam cant rep that pickachu even if he is THE BEST.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Late shoutouts. Next time, I'm getting 2nd.

Brawl Singles (89 entrants)
1. Mew2King -Metaknight - Good stuff Jason, teach me to fight diddy plz.
2. Seibrik - Metaknight - :) You're lucky you didnt get me in your bracket. :laugh: I ****ing love you. Good ****.
3. CO18 - Dedede - This *** gets 4 snakes in his bracket. Good ****, rep FL.
4. Ultimate Razer - Snake - Payin da bills I see?
5. Gnes - Diddy Kong - Also payin da bills I see?
5. Lee Martin - Metaknight/Lucario - Good ****, Next time I'll go snake vs. your lucario. Great matches nonetheless.
7. HrNut - Snake - Good stuff, we're teaming next time.
7. Ally - Snake - FL was ready for you, but great stuff anyway. Awesome friendlies and it wa s nice hanging out with you.
9. Chaz - Marth/Metaknight - I beat you first round and you still outplace me. :( Good stuff.
9. Nick Riddle - Zero suit Samus - You're pretty awesome.
9. Kismet - Falco - Thanks for all the friendlies, a pleasure as always.
9. Mero - Donkey Kong/ - Good stuff, If I hadnt ****ed up vs. GDX we would've played for this spot. :(
13. Shaky - Ness - Ur amazing in teams. Good **** taking out Dphat.
13. BigLou - Luigi - You're one of the most chill ppl in the smash universe, awesome hanging out with u.
13. Masky - Wario - U beat Dolol :(
13. GDX - Diddy Kong -I should've gone frigate, but next time, I'm going snake. Be ready. :)
17. Kyon - Peach
17. Dphat - Metaknight/Wario - Ah, my EX TEAMMATE. Good **** in Dubs.
17. Redhalberd - Metaknight - Scrub, you ****ing suck.
17. Kith - Pokemon trainer

ADHD

Smash Hero
Now what I don't understand is why the matches of mew2king timing out everyone were not recorded or aren't being uploaded. Is there some inner back room conspiracy?

Top Bottom