• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Winterfest: Offical results. IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
Yoshididdy Update Us Mayne!! Bring Out The Ally Vs Shaky Gfs Shaky Ahead By 2

It appears Ally "wants his money back". M2k was kicked out of the venue after he went in rage mode because ally took co18's controller and started playing for him and m2k lost the first set.

The Truth...

Smash Apprentice
I guess razer shoulda stepped it up and beaten co18.
Omg this *** ally could not beat Co18. Dedede vs Snake is gay enough but on top of that's co18's best match up.

Edit: Razer did just fine i wish he would have let gnes pass tho :/

Life After Death

Smash Champion
tx or fl hasnt proven who's better cuz one result isnt going to tell u who's better we gotta c mroe consistency. fl just won the battle in this tourney but hasnt won the war. let see after the next 3 OOS tourneys

Hyro

Smash Lord
I'm sorry Dojo, but Razer should've been smarter than that. He even stated on multiple occasions that FL is amazing against Snake, and, considering what Gnes did for him last week at HOBO 21, the right thing to do would have been to let Keith through.

Like, I tell things like I see them, and I'm a pretty logical guy, so seeing illogical things makes me angry, lol.
Ouch never thought about it like that...

My favorite post in here. BTW, why were you asking about LA, you here or something?

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
Ouch never thought about it like that...

My favorite post in here. BTW, why were you asking about LA, you here or something?
Keykey (jayjay584 on swf) lives in Jackson mississippi and thats kinda near LA and im tryna get him some tourneys nah meyne

Ladybug

Smash Lord
It got gimped when M2K flew under the stage...
I laughed so hard cause it's so true!

I mean, obviously he thought that he might not win... So at least, in that case, give the player who could be better than you the respect of a good match. There's always last stock last hit opportunities. That was some bull**** and showed no respect for Gnes at all.

황미영

Smash Champion
Mmm.. because the game limits my style of play and I can't use it. I don't feel like developing a super campy style and win like that.. it brings no satisfaction.. I can't punch people like I do in melee lol.
Oh, I see.

Hopefully Melee, doesn't end up being like Third Strike. D; (I love Third Strike. Elena all dai son! ;D )

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
WOW SOME GOD**** UPDATES!!!

DID THEY GET KICKED OUT THE VENUE?!

WTF DUDE I'M SOOO ****ING IRRITATED...

NO SLEEP + NO UPDATES = SOME GOD**** RAGE!!!!! :mad:

Like seriously, it's been **** near 20 mins and this **** has not changed.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
I love how everyone is downplaying how Texas ***** in doubles actually beating florida players lolol.

Last time I checked you pay the same for both.

I don't see how florida > texas.

Again overall Texas won this ****.

YOU GUYS HAD HOME TURF TOO. NOWLETS GO NEUTRAL BRING THIS **** TO POUND

Life After Death

Smash Champion
Mmm.. because the game limits my style of play and I can't use it. I don't feel like developing a super campy style and win like that.. it brings no satisfaction.. I can't punch people like I do in melee lol.
***** said I cant punch n1ggas like i do in melee LOOOL

my ***** kage once again speaks nothin but truth!!!

Dekar173

Justice Man
So is GFs going on right now or what? o.O

Ally not in bracket anymore? z0mg!

Where's m2k?

Heard Razer and dphat are out... that makes me a sad homo :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom