• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Winterfest: Offical results. IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Truth...

Smash Apprentice
So..... hows poor Ally doing?
is he depressed like after he lost at active gamers? (not trying to joke about it)
is he watching LF's someone update!!

Life After Death

Smash Champion
welll you know how Nj is the home of mks? well florida WASSS the home of snakes till Co and Seibrik brought out their dededes and wrecked all of the snakes which forced them to switch to other characters. most snakes in FL are amazing in the ditto or just amazing against snake in general thats what i think anyway thats probably not exactly how it went lol but something like that
thats not wat happened the snakes that were good vs D3 retired brawl. afro went even with seibirk and co18 and usually beat co18 but then he stopped being acttice he lost afterwards then he retired along with me. both of us were good at dittoes and vs ddd. HRNUT was good vs mk but never good in dittoes and D3.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Doubles means just as much as singles.

Don't downplay getting ***** in doubles.

Texas gave you guys the **** overall.

You guys just beat razer and dphat

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I'm sorry Dojo, but Razer should've been smarter than that. He even stated on multiple occasions that FL is amazing against Snake, and, considering what Gnes did for him last week at HOBO 21, the right thing to do would have been to let Keith through.

Like, I tell things like I see them, and I'm a pretty logical guy, so seeing illogical things makes me angry, lol.
I agree 100%. Im not pissed but its retared that razer even considered playing gnes. it should have been a free "gnes, you got a better shot at this than me and u helped me out at hobo 21"

Razer, come on man.

EDIT: i suggest you kids add a ledge grab limit like at hobo or something. Metaknight STOLE wins in teams and in 1vs1 when he pretty much could have lost. This **** is wrong if u dont do anything about it.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Like, honestly, the top players in every region are great. I don't know why it's so surprising that FLs best can do well and even beat one of TX best. I don't really see how that proves that one region is superior to another, but whatever, just me being logical again.

Suspect

Smash Hero
EDIT: i suggest you kids add a ledge grab limit like at hobo or something. Metaknight STOLE wins in teams and in 1vs1 when he pretty much could have lost. This **** is wrong if u dont do anything about it.

Xyro makes this to easy

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
This is a baseless claim, get that biased outta hurr son.
Not entirely baseless, No florida player has ever beaten dojo, though last time they played was Apex.

I'll admit, I shouldn't assume.

dojo isn't there so "what would have happened" doesn't matter.

logic fail.
Again, should of said Florida has never beaten dojo not that they couldn't beat him.

yeah hylian wth, YOU just beat dojo in tournament with GW, he's clearly not unstoppable
I beat him with IC's and Gw, and only with GW on RC on his CP. And then he beat me in losers. I know dojos not unstoppable lol I was just saying florida has never beaten him before.

Hey guess what?

Either way

you guys got outplaced in singles

k?
That happens when TEXAS vs TEXAS happens :/. Yes, we got outplaced in singles, and yes Co18 and Seibrik are legit, but they only beat Razer, not Gnes. Beating one player in a state does not mean that your whole state is better than their whole state.

all im sayin is we got 2 players in top 3 spots so that has to mean something, whereas texas doesnt, my argument is simple

oh and vericz is rite lol
It's simple because you don't want to admit otherwise. Texas lost to Texas. Seibrik beat Razer legit yes, but Gnes never lost to florida in bracket or MM's. Dojo has also never lost to florida.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Same w/ Serin...

I would've thought there'd be an update by now.

Triangle.

DC.Eden

Smash Cadet
That happens when TEXAS vs TEXAS happens :/. Yes, we got outplaced in singles, and yes Co18 and Seibrik are legit, but they only beat Razer, not Gnes. Beating one player in a state does not mean that your whole state is better than their whole state.

I guess razer shoulda stepped it up and beaten co18.

The Truth...

Smash Apprentice
NThat happens when TEXAS vs TEXAS happens :/. Yes, we got outplaced in singles, and yes Co18 and Seibrik are legit, but they only beat Razer, not Gnes. Beating one player in a state does not mean that your whole state is better than their whole state.
Especially when the state ***** that player's character. So yea florida is not>>> texas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom