• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Winterfest: Offical results. IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Florida Gaming

Smash Journeyman
Thank you to everyone who is looking into the post and pre registering this is a big help, I will try to do something special for those who pre register... love you guys!

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Anybody else wanna MM me in melee? With fox ill play against any falcon and as samus i'll play against anybody. GET @ ME

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Yesh plez.

$5 vs ESAM
$5 vs Ravyn
$5 vs Ally **** that **** I'm not losing $10 bucks. The door fee and entry fee is already making **** myself...

Loto

Smash Ace
1. Don't support my smashing.
2. Don't care about smash.
3. Why would I have this?
4. My mom doesn't trust smashers enough....

EDIT: But I will be making this.

MMs please? :)
You buy Visa and Master card gift cards and stores Like Wal-Mart and such and they work like a normal credit card until you use there value up. -_-

Florida Gaming

Smash Journeyman
The VSA has teamed up with Papa Johns Pizza to provide orders of pizza at a discounted rate to all Smashers! So thanks to those who are looking forward to supporting our sponsors! :)

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Halzy lets friendly at Winterfest :) I would love to play anyone that 3 stocks Seibrik and gets away with it.

OverLade

Smash Hero
This needs WAAAAAAY more views.

It deserves its own forum for discussion.

"I can't tell you what I learned from zhu but...

I could tell you that he ***** in crews".

****ing good.

Iliad

Smash Lord
I liked the part where Doc and GI were repeated again in the attendance list.

I also liked the part where none of canada except ally is going to attend because of travel johns and a closer tourney.

No intention to de-hype the thread, just letting the OP know. You gaiz dun need Ganonda to show up for teh hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom