• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Winterfest: Offical results. IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

M@v

Subarashii!
Me and M2K are likely to **** Florida. with 4 stock left :laugh:
look out Ally's smack talking.

....not that many people can really argue with it, especially since he's teaming with the only person who does better than him overall(not by much though). :bee:

OverLade

Smash Hero
Me and M2K are likely to **** Florida. with 4 stock left :laugh:
Me and Dphat will ****ing double plank you guys if that what it takes. :laugh:

Bring that ****.

edit:
Im technically repping Texas though since I lived there before I moved to FL lol.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
M2K, just team with frames....

Maybe a level 9 would work too..

If it aint frames its done

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
CHHHHHHOOOOOOOOoOOOPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WHY AREN'T YOU GOING MAN?!?!?!?!?!

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Gnes and I just bought our tickets....took me a while though lol.

Hope the attendance is big!! Hype!

Edit: Where is everyone gonna be staying/playing?

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
why the teams pays out to like top 10954024903 places and I'm not even sure if he'll say yes yet

if you don't enter you aren't a true competitive smasher. I always enter every smash event available (unless it's activegamers but that was for important reason)

BTW GUYS I FORGOT, LOL, I NEED HOUSING!!!!

I arrive to Orlando (MCO) in Continental Airlines
Flight 1003
Arrives: 12/16/2009 (Wednesday morning) at 11:14 A.M.

btw Ally needs housing too, and he will be arriving at 9:09 PM (10 hours after me same airport) off AirTran Airways

can someone house us both for a while?? XD. I leave Tuesday, the 22nd, 2 days after the tourney

Loto

Smash Ace
why the teams pays out to like top 10954024903 places and I'm not even sure if he'll say yes yet

if you don't enter you aren't a true competitive smasher. I always enter every smash event available (unless it's activegamers but that was for important reason)

BTW GUYS I FORGOT, LOL, I NEED HOUSING!!!!

I arrive to Orlando (MCO) in Continental Airlines
Flight 1003
Arrives: 12/16/2009 (Wednesday morning) at 11:14 A.M.

btw Ally needs housing too, and he will be arriving at 9:09 PM (10 hours after me same airport) off AirTran Airways

can someone house us both for a while?? XD. I leave Tuesday, the 22nd, 2 days after the tourney
Ask in the atlantic south boards too. :D

Florida Gaming

Smash Journeyman
Unfortunately... I have just got word that the hotel is completely BOOKED. You might be able to get lucky and reserve a room. Make sure if you are a Florida resident, you ask for the VSA discount or the Florida Resident discount! Good luck and I hope everyone is ready for Papa Johns Pizza, and Winterfest 2009!

I will also be posting an official set-ups thread very soon so be on the look out for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom