• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Winterfest: Offical results. IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Can I side bet on Gnes?

lol

OverLade

Smash Hero
Naw regardless to how good his snake is...thats not a matchup that just screams "Lets play it"? And why not mk sir...

Co18 MM 5$ my toon link your D3?
Because my Snake is screaming "Lets play it".

We can do a 5$ MK vs. Diddy if you so desire afterward. ;)

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Hello beautiful people lol! I've been extremely interested in going to this tournament since I heard of it a long time ago. I even heard about the tournament being held this month before the thread was made lol. Although I need someone's help. Is there anyone that can help me out and buy me a ticket to this? Tickets between Florida and New York are usually cheap since its not mad far. The person who pays for my ticket will be paid back around the time Pound 4 comes along. I just don't have the money at the moment for a ticket and I would like to get a ticket before prices go up high. If anyone can help me, contact me on AIM. My screen name is DJ Nintendo05. If I can't be reached on AIM for some reason, send me a PM. Thanks in advance =)

KBM

Smash Ace
hey it says singles starts at 6, but registration ends at 10. I don't want to be there all day, so will i still be able to register for singles if i show up at 4-5?

also, i paid for singles on the wrong (old) website, what should i do about that?

KBM

Smash Ace
cuz id have to drive down there at 6 am

and then kill everyone in my car in a flaming crash on the way there

OverLade

Smash Hero
Well good luck with that.

Word of advice to everyone. Don't drive with KBM to Winterfest. Your gas money will burn.

OverLade

Smash Hero
The part about stealing your money is correct. :)

edit:
Oh yeah, and the first part, if MKs sword is a knife.

Florida Gaming

Smash Journeyman
hey it says singles starts at 6, but registration ends at 10. I don't want to be there all day, so will i still be able to register for singles if i show up at 4-5?

also, i paid for singles on the wrong (old) website, what should i do about that?
Yes you can arrive shortly after doubles begins to register for singles.

halberd is confirmed for wato8.5!

come over and give him even more money!
U might as well do 8.5 in house that friday night lol

FigarotheCat

Smash Rookie
hey guys, Im a smasher from Tallahassee and I was wondering if anyone in Tally would be able to let me ride with you. I have gas money, and I'll even bring snacks in case anyone gets hungry. I wanna be there for crew battles and both melee tourneys, so I definately wanna be there Friday. Send me a private message, or leave a post in this thread if you're able to help me out. Thanks.

-!-

Smash Lord
I wanna join crews, but i hope I make it in time... hope the new schedule comes out soon to see my chances of even making it >_<

B_AWAL

Smash Master
hey guys, Im a smasher from Tallahassee and I was wondering if anyone in Tally would be able to let me ride with you. I have gas money, and I'll even bring snacks in case anyone gets hungry. I wanna be there for crew battles and both melee tourneys, so I definately wanna be there Friday. Send me a private message, or leave a post in this thread if you're able to help me out. Thanks.
WHO IN TEH F@CK ARE U!?! WHERE THE HE11 did U come from!?!

LMAO Sure U can catch a ride w/ us, we actually have 1...and I mean 1 spot left and we have housing!!! Woooooooooooow U shud start posting on the Tally thread!!! LMFAO!!! A Tally smasher that I don't kno and a Falco @ that!!! Interesting!!!

But for real, PM me ur phone number and U shud b able to ride w/ us no prob.

Linguini

Smash Master
i just realized the melee day is the exact date of my dads bday. wont be able to make it, if anyone talks to shiz please tell him,my bad.

PB&J

Smash Hero
WHO IN TEH F@CK ARE U!?! WHERE THE HE11 did U come from!?!

LMAO Sure U can catch a ride w/ us, we actually have 1...and I mean 1 spot left and we have housing!!! Woooooooooooow U shud start posting on the Tally thread!!! LMFAO!!! A Tally smasher that I don't kno and a Falco @ that!!! Interesting!!!

But for real, PM me ur phone number and U shud b able to ride w/ us no prob.
his real name is brendan..hes a friend of mine and is pretty cool..thanks for looking out..see u @ the fest in the wintertime

KBM

Smash Ace
AWAL givin out invitations he doesn't have

sorry figaro, im drivin out of tally and it's no can do for ya :(

sorta made plans after the tourney in palm coast and i dont even think i can get there in time for crews.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
AWAL givin out invitations he doesn't have

sorry figaro, im drivin out of tally and it's no can do for ya :(

sorta made plans after the tourney in palm coast and i dont even think i can get there in time for crews.
U said we had an OPEN spot??? D@CK :-(

GET OVA HERE SO WE CAN PRACTICE!!!

O wait, yaw still got finals... Bein a Nole >>>> Bein a Gator :-)

ghaudephaede010

Smash Journeyman
I am coming and bringing two set ups:

One for Tatsunoko vs Capcom.

One for Samurai Shodown! 6*

This was going to be my last tournament but there is one next year I cannot resist. I think it is in June. Anyways, it will be great to see most of you at least one more time before I call it quits. I are stoked!

*pending and may even be switched out for other fighters at the tournament...

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
ACCEPTING ALL MONEY MATCHES!
I USE SAMUS/FOX IN MELEE AND l USE PIKACHU/FALCO IN BRAWL

GET @ ME!

KBM

Smash Ace
i am accepting no money matches because i main Pichu in melee and C Falcon in Brawl, but I only play with items on, 4 minute coin match, on mario circuit only.

Masky

Smash Master
Posted in the other thread too, but: Anyone driving to SFL from Winterfest after Brawl is over that has an extra seat in their car? I will pay $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ (that's a lot of $)

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
D-torr still needs a teammate for this. If someone doesn't have one, please PM him. He's a great player and uses Diddy, ZSS, Yoshi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom