• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wings and Brew I: Smokin BBQ Results (Columbus, OH)

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
GJ guys. Congrats on your win Nope! Hopefully I'll be able to make it next time (though it seems like there were quite a few Kirby players there already!).

fonzi21

Smash Ace
Shock Tops + Brawl = Brawl+-.

Believe it...

What format do you use?

I use .wmv on Windows Movie maker and I used about 3 gigs for ALL the videos from LLS (including the 27 matches in the falcon tournament).

The quality is good enough to reach high quality on youtube also.
Keister, it was an awesome after tourney party hahahaha!

I use the same, but mine record at DVD quality (yes I do it on purpose). I have the space to record all the games I want, but it leaves no room for next time. So if I don't upload it on to youtube, I usually cut clips I want to keep then delete the game. Then once loaded onto youtube I usually compact the games and save them onto my desktop so I have room on the laptop again.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I can't remember everyone who had recorders going...Keist, Springfield, and I think 1 or 2 other laptops were out. I forget.

I didn't record anything.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
there should be like a billion random doubles matches on keist's those were between me and kyosh and cake and riddler. Nothing too amazing in the random doubles till the last two matches.

Pdiamond

Smash Apprentice
Gah, sorry for not uploading...I've been in a daze all week. I'm in the middle of editing AZ's and Byaa's set currently(To much time between the matches for youtube lol) then I'll upload and post links xD

EDIT: AZ I'm having difficulty remembering something...Was your Match against Byaa! the Loser's finals?(Need it for youtube title lol)

EDIT(Again) :I'm having trouble uploading the losers final. Idk why...my other video seemed to upload easily.

Top Bottom