• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Willvolution 2008 - West Palm Beach, FL - 07.26.08

nevershootme

Smash Master
how do i put myself on attendance
Since the registration page http://www.willvolution.com/wv08/ is closing soon today (If you're going to pre-register, you would have to come to the venue in person and pay an extra $5, making it $25 for door fee, and then $10 for the brawl pot (Singles).

you'll be paying $35 in total, not adding gas and time driving up there.

Ced5000, it's not far from the station to the venue, it's just south from the station. but with the schedule being gay on weekends. you may want to reconsider. Station is West Palm Beach tri-rail station.

Ced5000

Smash Cadet
Since the registration page http://www.willvolution.com/wv08/ is closing soon today (If you're going to pre-register, you would have to come to the venue in person and pay an extra $5, making it $25 for door fee, and then $10 for the brawl pot (Singles).

you'll be paying $35 in total, not adding gas and time driving up there.

Ced5000, it's not far from the station to the venue, it's just south from the station. but with the schedule being gay on weekends. you may want to reconsider. Station is West Palm Beach tri-rail station.
Yea I know the schedule is gay on weekends already checked it, from what i see I wont have a problem getting there but my problem is that the last train leaves west palm at 9 do you think the brawl singles will be done by then?

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
LOL I remember having to take the tri-rail to tournies.

Man, that was horrible and having to take it for such a horrible game(Brawl) is even worse.

Unless of course you're coming for 3s or GG.

Ruuku

Smash Lord
LOL I remember having to take the tri-rail to tournies.

Man, that was horrible and having to take it for such a horrible game(Brawl) is even worse.

Unless of course you're coming for 3s or GG.
3s is horrible too! You should come to my tournaments though. I'm gonna start hosting GG alongside Brawl starting in September. I'm also planning a Melee tournament for September.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i need redemption

after FAST yesterday, im about ready to punch a hole through something

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
so...apparently imma need a teammate for this. any takers?

dont worry, i dont play diddy in doubles anymore. its all GW :chuckle:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Mememememememememememememememememe
you want a spot in the caravan this week steveless? would anyone else be coming with you?

we can team if you want. who do you use in teams? prolimar (see what i did thar?) or meta knight?

and you have the best sig on smashboards. clearly.

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
you want a spot in the caravan this week steveless? would anyone else be coming with you?

we can team if you want. who do you use in teams? prolimar (see what i did thar?) or meta knight?

and you have the best sig on smashboards. clearly.
I would love a spot! Let me talk to loto. I'll switch depending on stage. I also am considering picking up MK or DK for teams, but , the fact that we beat M2k and cort with kirby \ olimar makes me want to stay olimar. I usually only go MK on rainbow or against 2 terrible oli matchups or something.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I would love a spot! Let me talk to loto. I'll switch depending on stage. I also am considering picking up MK or DK for teams, but , the fact that we beat M2k and cort with kirby \ olimar makes me want to stay olimar. I usually only go MK on rainbow or against 2 terrible oli matchups or something.
prolimar is pretty pro, but plz play meta knight all this week online or with loto or something.

i say that cause prolimar tends to get gimped alot, even with his amazingly space jewish killing powers

Edit: even him being meta knight, i doubt it would be anywhere near as good as your olimar. You can stick to him for teams, and we'll talk non-gimping tactics later

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
prolimar is pretty pro, but plz play meta knight all this week online or with loto or something.

i say that cause prolimar tends to get gimped alot, even with his amazingly space jewish killing powers

Edit: even him being meta knight, i doubt it would be anywhere near as good as your olimar. You can stick to him for teams, and we'll talk non-gimping tactics later
I don't get gimped a lot, anymore. I usually die over 100%. If you want me to play MK, I will. I just played MK vs seibrick at fast and beat him.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Immediate Update from WILL

PLEASE
BRING
WII
+
BRAWL
+
WIIMOTE

No need for sensor bar, i'll be bringing classic controllers so theres no need for that annoying piece of equipment.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I hope I can go to this. Gonna force MKs to play me 1000 times until I'm 100% done with tornado/Up-B spam and then they can learn to actually play the game. :D

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Anyone from CFL going to this? Thinking about catching a ride down...
crom! mad props for the gurren lagann avatar. one of the best animes ever

i had 1 spot in my caravan. petey said he wanted it first, but i have to talk to him and see if hes able to get to orlando. if he doesnt go, i think you can come with us

i'll know more specifics later this week (aka, when i get ahold of petey)

Crom

Smash Journeyman
CROM YES!
I haven't seen you since Dethklok live!
Please come<3
Will try :)

crom! mad props for the gurren lagann avatar. one of the best animes ever
This is truth

i had 1 spot in my caravan. petey said he wanted it first, but i have to talk to him and see if hes able to get to orlando. if he doesnt go, i think you can come with us

i'll know more specifics later this week (aka, when i get ahold of petey)
Alright, thanks for the offer. Let me know if the spot opens up

Top Bottom