• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Will your Girlfriend play Brawl with you?

MIRAI87

Smash Journeyman
I've already mastered the IASA frames on thrusting and...

I need to stop. She's reading this. D:
XD The amount of innuendos that smash can have in this context are truly staggering...

'Wanna take this to the bedroom?'
*SUCCESS!!!*

'Wow, you were the best I've ever had!'
*A NEW RECORD!*

'Did I mention I had syphillis?'
*FAILURE...*

Yovnocrats

Smash Rookie
Of course, my girl plays tons of video games already, and I share her interest in pretty much all of them. We've already talked about playing Brawl, and she immediately resorted to trash talking and told me i would lose. :laugh: I can't wait.

Psymon

Smash Sweetheart
She says she will (I'm in the UK so am still waiting ages for the release) but I'd have to let her get the kills so she thinks she's good to start off with before making her better, otherwise she'll just quit mid-game, she's not a good loser =P . Psy.

Tajem

Smash Apprentice
XD The amount of innuendos that smash can have in this context are truly staggering...

'Wanna take this to the bedroom?'
*SUCCESS!!!*

'Wow, you were the best I've ever had!'
*A NEW RECORD!*

'Did I mention I had syphillis?'
*FAILURE...*
I know now that Smash is truly the best fighting game for couples. xD

SaviorLink1985

Smash Cadet
Are you kidding? My girl and I will be playing Brawl throughout the entirety of March break. Neither of us are competitive by any means, but it will still be a blast. It helps that we're both Pokemon nuts and want to play on a team as PT (my girl) and Lucario (me).
You sound like us almost. We are casual when it comes to games. I am more competitive than her but the games we play together are usually team games were we can cream other couples or the cp. Yeah March will be a great month indeed.

Jack Kieser

Smash Champion
I'm sure my girlfriend and I would be playing together... if we hadn't already broken up...
*FAILURE...*

But there's this chick I just met, and we might hook up before Brawl comes out.
*WARNING, NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHES!*

Sephiroth_Ultima

Smash Cadet
Mmhh... well my girlfriend tends to get pissed a little over melee because she's only been playing for a year or so when I play the game since 2001, so I kinduv own her. But she does play quite a lot with my anyways.

But now Brawl is like... EVERYTHING IS ALSO 2-PLAYER now, so I actually think I might do my first Subspace Emissary Playthrough with her. It'll be a lot of fun, me thinks.

DarkShadowRage

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkShadowRage
3DS FC
0534-0479-5837
Switch FC
SW-6587-7751-8591
Sadly I don't have a girlfriend right now..but a bunch of my female gamer friends are getting Brawl..we'll most likely play o.o
and this thread is full of win

MIRAI87

Smash Journeyman
'Did you guys do it?'
'We were going to, but my parents came home...'
*NOOO CONTEST!!!*

Sorry bout the double post.

MIRAI87

Smash Journeyman
I could if only there were more smash quotations. Unfortunately, there aren't many more.

Most likely, as it is a new thread concept from what we've been seeing on Brawl General lately.
Also likely, since I prefer laughing over posts of people getting angry about everyone asking 'is so and so top tier? or ZOMG CASUALS VS COMPETITVE'

Grining_Ghoul

Smash Apprentice
Pft.
If my girlfriend is not in my bed, or is not doing something in the kitchen, she better not be touching my Wii.
-Is single-
v.v *sigh*
-DD
LMFAO!!^^

If only other women were as lucky as yours! XD

I'm currently single, but if I were looking then the girl would (as stated a few times already) definetly need to have at least an interest in gaming, cuz i'm a hardcore gamer and if I was with someone that didn't like games i'm afraid it wouldn't work out...well unless she loved me more then she disliked games, then there's a possible chance!

Btw, I know some girls who are turned off to games cuz their last boyfriend constantly
ignored them in favor of his PS3, so careful with dividing your attention cuz you might lose a good one in the process!

:3

IWontGetOverTheDam

Smash Lord
My girlfriend won't be playing Brawl with me. She can go play "Super Smash Bros. Get in the Kitchen and Make Me Some Dinner."

MIRAI87

Smash Journeyman
I must be off, but to leave this thread...

'How do you feel about pain?'
*CRUEL MELEE!!!*

'I wanna be with you forever!'
*ENDLESS MELEE!!!*

SunriseW12

Smash Apprentice
Well, I have a reason.

She calls Fire Emblem... "the game with the guys on horses." She's also commented on why I like Smash Bros so much...

"All you do is pick a creature, stand on a platform and knock each other off. That's dumb."

So that's a no. =D
Dump her immediately.

Top Bottom