• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Will you press the button?

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
Um no,nobody cares about Metal Gear Survive

Mortal Kombat 1 get one more horror villain but it's Jeepers Creepers (the director of Jeepers Creepers movies is a criminal,can you separate the creator from the art?)

Last edited:

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
Cool, but I will miss the crunched, pixelated Yoshi noises.

Project X Zone 3 is now a real video game. But it's a two-buttons traditional 2.5D traditional fighter with a 5v5 tag-team element, the roster is formed with non-human cartoony characters (Sonic, Pac-Man, etc) with no sights of original characters. Oh, and no campaign mode and the online sucks.

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
No, by the singers I feel this is going to be bad. (At least they aren't in MIDI format using Doom 32X soundfont)

Ken Penders accidentally sells the rights to his characters and Sega owns all of them, but they (Sega) have to make a sacrifice, and they have to sell the rights of Samba de Amigo IP to Level-5.

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
Double-post aside, it would be a funny Easter egg. I like the idea of a menu guide for the next Smash.

The Donkeys Kong Country Movie will have Donkey Kong Jr as his dad in a surprise appearance, but the Monture Animals like Rambi now can talk through the adventure.

Yeah, sure. Why not? Animals that never spoke a word before or didn't talk too much would make me laugh...

Arc system works creates a new TMNT fighting game that plays similar to TMNT Tournament fighters & Guilty Gear and it's based on 1987 series with accurately-drawn animation, but Pizza Monster is the sole villain rep with other villains don't appear (this includes Shredder, Bebop & Rocksteady and others who are popular are absent abd never mentioned).

Last edited:

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
No

Monster Hunter is playable replacing Steve
BUT
the Rathalos boss and assist are both replaced with the Ender Dragon from Minecraft

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion
No

We get an Ape Escape Trilogy remastered collection, but the monkeys are replaced with crocodiles.

No.

Rappers from 2000's and early 2010's (like Pitbull, Flo Rida, Eminem, Nelly, T-Pain or Kid Cudi) make new songs that become chart-topping hits and they would attract the fans back with new songs, but 2 of your favorite non-hip hop music bands/artists disband or die from heart attack.

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
No,but i don't hate Chris Pratt

Marvel creates they own fighting game,the game is developed by Neatherrealm Studios,but the story is written by Zeb Wells (the writter from Spider-Man comics now)

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
Well, at least is not a bad twist.

WildBrain makes a new Mario cartoon, but the heroes are CGI and the villains will be 80s movies-like animatronics.
Oh, and it will feature toilet humor, all characters are horribly flanderized to become unlikeable, and Mario won't be the protagonist but a random OC created for the show.

Last edited:

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
No,and as i said on another post,i don't hate Chriss Pratt

WayForward makes a soft reboot game of Mischief Makers,but the game is a kind of Copy and Paste of the own Mischief Makers

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Yes i personally have no issue with that.

A gamecube mini comes out but it only comes with mario sunshine, paper mario ttyd, metroid prime, pikmin, & doshin the giant

Jotadé

Smash Journeyman
Meh, I already have 3 of those games, so I can live without that.

Ok, so if you press this buttom, Sonic Dream Team will get a console release, but it will have only touch controls on the Switch. Are you in?

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
No (and i suprised that Jotadé is back)

Nintendo announces Smash Ultumate, Super Mario Odyssey and Zelda Breath of The Wild for Steam,but these games don't allow mods

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
Yes,but Smashboards is not a video app as YouTube

Sega announces a Sonic spin-off game who the protagonist is not Shadow nor Sonic,but the protagonist is Big The Cat

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
No, please.

Sonic Frontiers gets the Canadian Voice Cast of Sonic Prime reprising their roles for a free DLC in a future update, but all characters are now dressed as mounties and end their sentences with an "eh".

BritishGuy54

Smash Journeyman
No.

The next Smash game retains its E10+ rating, but the following franchises are cut entirely:
  • Metroid
  • Mother/Earthbound
  • Fire Emblem
  • Xenoblade
  • Metal Gear
  • Street Fighter
  • Bayonetta
  • Castlevania
  • Dragon Quest
  • Persona
  • Tekken
  • Final Fantasy
  • King of Fighters

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Yes

Ganondorf gains a moveset overhaul to be more accurate to his latest appearance while retaining his few good moves, but Battlefield, Final Destination, and Smashville get replaced by Rumble Falls, Rumble Falls XL, and Rumble Falls 2: Rumbly in the Tumbly, respectively.

Last edited:

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Personally want to say yes but dont think it makes alot of sense over Melee or 64 & is probably not worth the drama that would come with it so no.

Ganondorf gets a proper moveset & we get a Zelda newcomer outside the triforce three but F-Zero is demoted to just having spirits in the next Smash.

Last edited:

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion
Yes

SSB Melee gets a remake for the next Nintendo console, but trophies are replaced with spirits.

Last edited:

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Yes

The next Super Smash Bros game will have every character who was only a Mii costume become a fighter, however all tournament legal stages will be replaced by Rumble Falls

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
No, but i would accept the sacrifice

Rumble Falls returns for the next Smash, but all stages will be scrolling ones, except for Rumble Falls (it will be static permanently)

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
No, but i would accept the sacrifice

Rumble Falls returns for the next Smash, but all stages will be scrolling ones, except for Rumble Falls (it will be static permanently)
Yes

The next Smash Bros game will have every Mii Costume, Asisst Trohpy, and Spirit be playable, but the only tournament legal stages are Pac-Land, Rumble Falls, Hanenbow, and 75m, also there is no hazard toggle

Last edited:

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
At 1st i was going to say yes since i dont play in tournaments but then i realized most of my most wanteds would still not playable & i also generally dont like these stages (cant imagine what the rest of the stages would be with this competitive standard) so no.

Fire Emblem Genealogy of the Holy War does finally get its remake but the 1st part of the game is replaced by Tharcia 776 (game is all gen 2 with no gen 1).

Top Bottom