• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Will you press the button?

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
Great! But there are better FOP characters that are great choices like the Crimson Chin.

All western-made Nintendo games like StarTropics and Geist are released in Japan on a "SEGA Archives from the U.S.A"-style collection for the Switch, but the games will be in a 144p resolution.

Last edited:

MasterCheef

Smash Ace
Nope.

these are the next characters revealed for Multiversus.

Virgil from "Static Shock"
Coop from "Megas XLR"
Starfire & Cyborg from "Teen Titans"
more from "Teen Titans" i cannot remember
the Green Latern from Justice League Unlimited
Dexter from "Dexter's Laboratory"

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
No. I wouldn't even be opposed the 4th parties, but even for Canadian slice-of-life teen cartoons alone I think of better picks

Pac-Man World Re-Pac is made a Pac-Man World Trilogy remake, but Klonoa Phantasy Reviere is just Door to Phatomile

I've experienced a recent death in my family...I'll press it. I might never get Caitlin in MVS, but now more than ever, this power would be heavily valued.

Your most wanted MVS character gets in, but so do all six of the main 6teen characters. /bias
I'm sorry for your loss..

Anyway, I'll press it.

We get Star Fox Adventures remake for switch, but Star Fox games before Adventures are erased from reality.

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
Yes, so Riddick can be my main.

Sonic Adventure gets a full-blown remake, but the models are outsourced to the animation house that did the pakistani McDonald's commercial.

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
I mean, they've probably improved. And it won't effect the gameplay itself. I'd press it.

Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled gets a deluxe edition with new content, but coin gain is halved! (I'd actually be so mortified at the latter part-)

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
WHAT!!!

Mega Man in Smash now has more accurate proportions to his official artwork, but he has the same voice as in Mega Man 8 (the girly one)

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Nah, I like the NES proportions, it's the everything else I dislike

Multiversus replaces Superman, Bugs Bunny, Batman, and Tom & Jerry with a background ant from the Ant Bully, Cool Cat (Looney Tunes, not Daddy Derek), Danny the Street, and the fella with the mouth eyes on the poster for "One Missed Call"

Last edited:

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
yeah, LBP feels like if it was an Xbox game. I'll press it.

Nickelodeon regains the rights to the Doug IP from Disney, but they have to sell all Klasky Csupo co-productions to Sony Pictures Television.

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
Yet we have lots of NG content saved outside of the page. So no.

TimeWarner acquires the entirety of MGM Holdings back in 2009 (instead of Amazon), but they have to sell the Road Runner/Coyote IP to Paramount

Last edited:

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
I want Eustace in MVS, but that idea sounds sad.

Bender from Futurama is confirmed for a Disney crossover platform fighter, but he's an alternate costume for Homer Simpson. (He's that because both were created by Matt Groening)

FazDude

Smash Master
No - I don't think the hitboxes would line up.

Nintendo approaches you to decide who voices Pac-Man in Smash 6 - Your choice as to who; Martin T. Sherman, his New Adventures "voice", or something else entirely. The catch is that regardless of who you pick to voice Pac, his Star KO scream will have to be this:

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
A classic cutscene. i press it.

We get our first Mario RPG rep in Smash, but is Mario & Luigi as an Ice Climber-type duo fighter.

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
what a waste of a moveset.

You now have the Bohemian Rhapsody stand, but you have to send your best friend into the worst fictional place you can imagine.

Last edited:

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion
Yeah. I don't have any friends.

Shaun the Sheep gets a third movie, but it's in live action.

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
Well, at least i can play as a Xenomorph.

Tokyo Mirage Sessions gets an english dub as DLC, but is done by Speedy in Malaysia.

Demon Dragon

Smash Apprentice
NANI?!

(But seriously, no way)

SpongeBob is announced as a fourth-party character in Smash Bros, but at the expense of half of the roster (picked completely at random by the devs)

Top Bottom