• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Will you be maining Palutena?

So?

• Of course!

Votes: 97 73.5%
  • Nope.

Votes: 35 26.5%

• Total voters

Jae

You're outta luck, buddy
I really like Palutena, both character and design-wise. It helps that her playstyle looks fun as well, so she'll be in my top 3 list of mains. You gotta dig green-haired goddesses ;)

_Darkpit_

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5026-4651-4206
Who knows.. maybe Kid Icarus will be more popular because Palutena and Pits new moveset. ^^ I really hope it!

Tenchi Boom

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TenchiBoom
My top ten wil most likely be...

1. :ness2:
2. :jigglypuff:
3. :4peach: (with the Daisy alt, of course ;))
4. :rosalina:
5. :4palutena:
6. :4lucina:
7. :4robinf:
8. :4greninja:
9. :4bowser:
10. :4mario: (I've always liked Mario)

DEM FEMALES

NivinyaFate

Smash Cadet
NNID
Fate684
3DS FC
2423-4511-5468
I'm expecting to main Palutena based on what we've seen of her so far. I'm really hoping I'll enjoy playing as her as she is my favorite character design by far in Smash 4.

I was actually surprised to see her during E3 as I wasn't following Smash 4 at all prior and I had seen pictures of her from Palutena's Revolting Dinner (although at the time I didn't know the source) and I just loved her appearance. So finding out about Smash 4, who the character was, and that she would be playable in Smash 4 was an incredible moment for me.

cheddarsword

Smash Cadet
she looks powerful to me. i like that, so i'm considering maining her. i have to see rosalina in actin too. the ability to control that luma looks especialy good. she's like that kid from blazblue. i think his name is carl clover? idk, i only played it a few times, and that was at least a year ago.

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
I'm expecting to main Palutena based on what we've seen of her so far. I'm really hoping I'll enjoy playing as her as she is my favorite character design by far in Smash 4.

I was actually surprised to see her during E3 as I wasn't following Smash 4 at all prior and I had seen pictures of her from Palutena's Revolting Dinner (although at the time I didn't know the source) and I just loved her appearance. So finding out about Smash 4, who the character was, and that she would be playable in Smash 4 was an incredible moment for me.
So you haven't played Uprising yet I take it?

NivinyaFate

Smash Cadet
NNID
Fate684
3DS FC
2423-4511-5468
So you haven't played Uprising yet I take it?
I don't have a 3DS (yet), so I haven't. I also generally haven't followed the console game announcements at the various big game events until this year as I've generally been a PC gamer, so I didn't know about the game until recently. When/if I get 3DS I am looking forward to playing Uprising as it does look like a fun game.

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
I don't have a 3DS (yet), so I haven't. I also generally haven't followed the console game announcements at the various big game events until this year as I've generally been a PC gamer, so I didn't know about the game until recently. When/if I get 3DS I am looking forward to playing Uprising as it does look like a fun game.
Yeah, I bought Uprising thanks to the leak of Palutena, which got me interested in her. After playing Uprising she was one of my top most wanted characters.

Gravitational23

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gravitational23
Palutena was my most wanted newcomer after playing uprising so yes I will be maining her.Also her moveset is awesome

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Totally maining her since supporting her from the Pre-Uprising-days. She might also be my Zelda towards the mean full-offense characters my bros keep deploying about. I wonder if she's heavy-weight akin to Dedede, Bowser or such?

Last edited:

Playat

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Playat
3DS FC
0473-7807-1815
I am liking what I have seen of her so far but it is too early for me to tell.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
No, I won't be maining her at all not even as a secondary but I do plan to give her a try. I already have Rosalina, Lucina, Mega Man and Little Mac as my newcomer mains.

Goesasu

Smash Journeyman
She was going to be my main, until the incredibly shulk came to change my future.

He will create a world with no need for gods.

Adreeyen

Smash Rookie
Zelda has been my primary main since Melee, so she'll always have my heart, but I picked up Zero Suit Samus as a secondary main in Brawl and it looks like Palutena is gonna be added to the group in this iteration of Smash. She looks and (seems to) play great. I can't wait to give her a go!

Mr.Seven

Smash Journeyman
NNID
The_FPG
No plans to main her, sadly. Though she'll be one of the characters I'll probably use more than others.

Iron Maw

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ironmaw
3DS FC
1091-8076-0883
She won't be my main, but definitely one of my two subs along with Zamus.

Slyzir

Smash Rookie
I totally will be! "Do you hear that? Do you hear the people's cheers? They're celebrating the return of the Goddess Palutena!" - Pit

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur
IN melee i played an overly aggressive marth and doctor Mario since i loved that playstyle.
Brawl, i didnt played much of it... but loved to play Poketrainer for fun.

If SSB4 delivers considerably more than Brawl...maybe ill try to main Palutena.

It seems SSb4 will be not as campy as Brawl, but could end giving more options to defensive gameplay..which Palutena seems to excel at. I hated turtling... but it seems ill have to bend over and give it a go with her.

Her moves look magestic... and more than her B specials, what i really really love are her A moves and smash attacks. Good range, multihits, combo potential. Im really interested in this character.

Technocrow

Smash Rookie
NNID
Technocrow
Switch FC
SW-6301-2597-8221
Without a doubt I'll be maining her. I am a huge fan of Kid Icarus, and her smash attacks look incredible. She's definitely going to be a great character.

Crystalline Dragon

Smash Rookie
For me I like to play characters that are a bit more defense oriented and based on what Palutena can do I am definitely going to give her a go. Might turn into my default main though I can't rule out other characters.

Jenkstudio

Smash Rookie
NNID
Jenkstudio
3DS FC
0404-6807-0614
She looks like she will be an amazing anti air with her up smash and lock on ability (I think it is the side b)

My mains will probably be Palutena, ZSS, Villager, Dedede, and Robin.

Last edited:

.:~*Momo*~:.

Smash Ace
:4peach::4palutena::rosalina::4zelda:
I plan on maining Peach and then playing a lot with Palutena, Rosalina, and Zelda as secondaries. I may also play a bit of Villager and Robin, but Palutena will probably be my 2nd most played character if I like how she plays.

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
Right now my mains are Lucina, Palutena, Duck Hunt, and Pikachu. I'm not that good with Palutena, but I'm getting better everyday!

I'm also trying to make room for Charizard, Ike, and Robin.

Last edited:
Top Bottom