• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Will you be maining Greninja?

Comet7

Smash Lord
NNID
Comet7
I'm planning on at least seconding Greninja, and maining Pikachu, but it could very well go the other way around. He's just such a bad(insert word i probably shouldn't put here).

Last edited:

Marthmario

Smash Lord
Marth, Greninja, and I'm split on ZSS/Shiek/Charizard/Mac/WFT atm. ;~;

Glaciacott

Smash Lord
Every Smash game I use a Pokemon character, from Jigglypuff, to Mewtwo, to Pokemon Trainer.

Greninja was my most hyped starter of any pokemon game, I have a Froakie and Greninja plush, it's one of my favorite water types along with probably Marill.

Palutena will be my main main without doubt, but it seems I'll be using Greninja just as much. I'm extremely happy, I thought Blaziken would be the new pokemon rep, but I like Greninja so much more.

Last edited:

Keto

Smash Journeyman
Absolutely!! If Link is still garbage then Greninja will be my main, but if Link is actually good then I'll try to make Greninja my secondary.

Headcrab Jackalope

Smash Ace
NNID
Jackalope1313
3DS FC
0791-2751-5749
Switch FC
SW-2418-1451-4036
Olimar, Villager, and Greninja.

3 very unique playstyles, and they're all characters I love.

KERO

Smash Journeyman
Definitely. Thinking about Rosalina as well and maybe Oli if he wasn't nerfed too badly.

Scicky

Smash Journeyman
Fast projectiles, a counter move, seemingly good speed on ground and in air, a scarf that's his tongue...

I'm seriously considering it.

SunnyDust

Smash Journeyman
I don't know, but I'll give him a try for sure!

Last edited:

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
It was love at first sight. Yes.
YES.

Eigengrau

Smash Rookie
I was a Donkey Kong and Lucario main throughout melee/brawl/PM but I'm seriously thinking of switching out Lucario for Greninja as someone I want to play as.

spader13

Smash Journeyman
I'm tempted to main Greninja, but I can't say for sure without seeing how he plays. Also, I'd be worried about him being a likely cut for Smash 5, so I'm not sure I'd want to get too attached to his playstyle only to have him cut.

SethTheMage

Smash Ace
NNID
SethTheMage
Maybe not MAIN, per se, but a very likely secondary. I'm looking at Rosalina for potential main material. That being said, Greninja is my favorite Gen VI starter, and it looks completely badass. Not to mention, it was a pleasant surprise that I can honestly say I didn't see coming. Now, if they would give me the Shiny form as an alt, that would seal the deal.

Last edited:

Globe

I only care for waifus
I'll play around with him, but my eyes are set for ZZS.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
If Shulk is absent, Greninja is 100% my new main. Holy **** I'm so excited.

FlynnCL

Smash Journeyman
Greninja is an awesome Pokemon. I was reliant on him in Pokemon X, so I may be reliant on him once again in Smash 4!

Last edited:

Crap-Zapper

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3540-1100-9470
I will use him for sure. Maybe I will main him?? I can't say for sure. All I know is my MAIN is not there yet.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
hes an awesome character. i hope he'll fit my playstyle, thus becoming one of my mains... get this, ppl - you don't choose your main(s) - they choose you!

Ookami Hajime

Smash Ace
I'll main both Pika and Greninja for sure! I plan to play around with Megaman too and see if he could be a sub-main of sorts but I'm definitely maining the other two!

Cpt.

Smash Lord
So far I'm amining Greninja, Zero Suit and still waiting for Ridley :(

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
At this rate. Maybe.
Though, I'd have to see the character a bit more in depth before saying yes.

Smaugfan

Smash Cadet
yeah I will give Greninja a good use. I plan to use all the Pokemon with Zard being the number one main.

Top Bottom