• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wii Fit Trainer Moveset Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doopliss_Swe

Smash Journeyman
Seems to me like the waist stretch, shoulder stretch and split performed at 1:43 in the video above are her three taunts.

blulight516

Smash Rookie
it could be here down smash, seeing how most dsmashes are for getting the person behind them too
This move (Warrior II pose, in yoga) is confusing me:

It seems like it would be a Forward Smash, but I can see it being an Up Smash since it has pretty high hit boxes (and Fsmash is usually in a single direction, not two).

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
So what are your guys thoughts on her volleyvoll projectile?

It hits at a diagonal downwards angle so it might be a neat way to deal with long ranged zoners while staying out of there line of fire. It'd probably make an awesome gimping move as well. I'm assuming it bounces upwards if it makes contact with the ground, so depending on where you aim it on the stage, you can fire it at opponents that recover low, OR high, without putting yourself in danger.

Looks like a really nice move overall.

OH BTW!

Thank you very much for all these amazing GIF's Jonn~ <3
They've becoming incredibly handy~

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
The angle seems like ir will pretty interesting to deal with.

Did anyone manage to make a gif of her Bair???

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Here is her moveset that we know of so far (I linked her smashes to Jonn's amazing GIFs):

Half Moon - Side Step

Gate - Dash

Tree - Up Smash
Warrior - Forward Smash
Sun Bird - Down Smash

Grounded V - Up + Air
Single-Leg Extension - Forward + Air
Cobra(?) - Back + Air
??? - Down + Air
Hula Hoop - Up Special
Tether Ball - Forward Special
??? - Down Special

Plank - Crouch

Triangle - Up Tilt
Bridge - Down Tilt
Dance - Forward Tilt

Wii Fit - Final Smash
We are just missing her down specials

Doopliss_Swe

Smash Journeyman
Isn't it possible that the Ball is neutral B? Also, no word on her Nair? Maybe the Leg Extension is her Nair if the leg has a hitbox too?

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599

It hits at a diagonal downwards angle so it might be a neat way to deal with long ranged zoners while staying out of there line of fire. It'd probably make an awesome gimping move as well. I'm assuming it bounces upwards if it makes contact with the ground, so depending on where you aim it on the stage, you can fire it at opponents that recover low, OR high, without putting yourself in danger.

OH BTW!

If that move has a Spike, it would be the most logical attack ever.

also an FSmash that hits from both sides.....yes. just yes.

max.

Smash Rookie
Overlapping jump animations? That's one of DK's standard jump animations, for sure.

Jonn

Smash Apprentice
Normal jump animation or Dair start-up are my guesses.
I was thinking these, or her n-air, or maybe even her volleyball attack. It could be her neutral air because of the position of her hands and feet, which would hit in all directions. But because DK isn't taking damage, I think it could be her volleyball attack when executed in the air, since she makes similar hand gestures when hitting the ball.

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
I am wondering about the jump distance she gets from Volly ball, she goes pretty high.
I wonder if that is going to do the same when does it in the air.

Also, the character is mad hype and insta main.

Also, also, those gifs are amazing, thank you <3

TreK

Is "that guy"
It looks like there's a chance that when she attacks, she shouts some motivational stuff. And her moveset is basically made of 'things that are good for her health'. Besides, she has been added because she could 'do something the other characters cannot and add something to this series'.

My guess ? Whenever she shouts, she heals 5% damages. The shout would come out every ten moves or something like that.
And that could be extremely broken. Her low weight would probably balance it out though.

Also, the guy above me has an awesome Rarity sig.

Mypantisgone

Smash Lord
She MUST have throws where she forces characters into mimicking her hard poses for like 2 secs then they combust,get knockback and then she has a reason to say "That's it,feel the burn~!".

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here is her moveset that we know of so far (I linked her smashes to Jonn's amazing GIFs):

Half Moon - Side Step

Gate - Dash

Tree - Up Smash
Warrior - Forward Smash
Sun Bird - Down Smash

Grounded V - Up + Air
Single-Leg Extension - Forward + Air
Cobra(?) - Back + Air
??? - Down + Air
Hula Hoop - Up Special
Tether Ball - Forward Special
??? - Down Special

Plank - Crouch

Triangle - Up Tilt
Bridge - Down Tilt
Dance - Forward Tilt

Wii Fit - Final Smash
We are just missing her down specials
I am adding this to the OP if that's ok, Moon Monkey.

ChozoBoy

Smash Apprentice

OH BTW!

I'd bet that the volley is returnable. I think she'll be like Diddy, in that this attack spawns a soccer ball and can probably only be used once or twice until the existing one(s) are removed from play.

Maybe I'm making too much of this, but it looks like she steps forward for a few frames and is definitely further up at the end. Makes me think it might be a forward special.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
What if.... The Hula Hoop requires you to press B repeatedly?
"If you want to recover, you have to work out that button mashing!"

ChozoBoy

Smash Apprentice
Interesting. Would relate back to her game, Wii Fit.
No, if it were like Wii Fit, it would be rotating the analog stick. Hula Hoop is less about working out than it is about form and rhythm.

I don't really see any of this happening, though. It probably just has some left and right tilt control during the ascent.

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
I kind of wish jacknife would have been her down smash and her up smash would be Sun Salutation. I think she is going to be a fun character.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
The daily picture seems to be her performing the Sun Salutation.
I think it could be a special, the shine makes it seem like it has some sort of special quality to it.

Also the OP lacks a Neutral Special on it.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
The daily picture seems to be her performing the Sun Salutation.
I think it could be a special, the shine makes it seem like it has some sort of special quality to it.

Also the OP lacks a Neutral Special on it.
Agree'd

It's most likely her Down special

Nietendodude

Smash Ace
This could probably be a counter or a projectile. My other thought is that this might heal WFT for a percentage or something like a buff for her. Again not much to go on maybe if we saw it in motion then we can have a better understanding. Still nice to see something new. Also THAT STAGE!!!

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
It could be neutral B, but it is hard to rule out forward B because it does seem that Wii Fit Trainer as a theme of big
multi-directional hit boxes on some of her attacks. Like her Forward Smash, Up Smash, forward tilt, dash, jab.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom