• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wii Fit Trainer Moveset Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
It's a taunt and that's Pikachu's Quick Attack
It's not Pikachu's Quick Attack. In the E3 Smash Bros. Direct We see Pikachu using the Quick attack move and it looks nothing like what is show in the WFT's picture.
It's definitely Sun Salutation and it can be either her Neutral Special or Down Special.

Ryan.

Smash Lord
I'm excited to see what her special moves will be, but I have no guesses myself. Her final smash looks sweet though, and isn't she the only one that had their final smash shown or no?

greenluigiman2

Smash Ace
I think while her normal attacks are based on the fitness exercises, her special moves are based on the mini-games in Wii Fit. So far we have hula hoops and some kind of ball spike.

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
I'm starting to think that this might be her N-Air as opposed to F-Air: http://i.minus.com/iYKmlXImyOvjx.gif

Most N-Airs have two hits, and it seems strange for a F-Air to have a separate backwards hitbox. Perhaps her F-Air is a knee-like move similar to Falcon's? Does anyone know of a yoga pose/move that involves a knee thrust?

Lemonwater

Smash Ace
I'm pretty sure the moves that have the quick loud whistle sound are her smashes.

The forward smash is the one where she does the warrior pose.
The down smash is the one where she goes on the ground and thrusts one leg back and one arm forward.
The up smash is that ballerina-like pose where she lifts one knee and sticks both hands over her head.

Up+B is probably the hula hoops of death.

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
I'm pretty sure the moves that have the quick loud whistle sound are her smashes.

The forward smash is the one where she does the warrior pose.
The down smash is the one where she goes on the ground and thrusts one leg back and one arm forward.
The up smash is that ballerina-like pose where she lifts one knee and sticks both hands over her head.

Up+B is probably the hula hoops of death.
Correct. If you check the first post there are gif's for each one.
It's definitely Sun Salutation and it can be either her Neutral Special or Down Special.
My guess is Down-B. Probably a healing move like Ness/Lucas.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Whoever guesses Wii Fit's Trainers remaining two uncovered specials wins! And guessing just one is still impressive.

Down B: Lotus Focus

Wii Fit Trainer takes a pose and mediates. If no other button is pressed for four seconds, a burst of golden light surround her and she heals 10 percent damage. But if any button is pressed, she breaks the pose.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Okay here is the full compiled list of the Wii Fit Trainers moves:

Moveset
Half Moon - Side Step

Gate - Dash

Tree - Up Smash
Warrior - Forward Smash
Sun Bird - Down Smash

Jack Knife - Up + Air
Single-Leg Extension - Neutral + Air
??? - Forward + Air
Cobra - Back + Air
Mountain - Down + Air
Deep Breathing - Neutral Special
Hula Hoop - Up Special
Tether Ball - Forward Special
Sun Salutation - Down Special

Plank - Crouch

Triangle - Up Tilt
Bridge - Down Tilt
Dance - Forward Tilt

Wii Fit - Final Smash
Other Animations

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
It is possible that the red circle is a stage hazard/ mini game at the Wii Fit level.

IAm2Sarcastic4U

Smash Journeyman
I'm excited to see what her special moves will be, but I have no guesses myself. Her final smash looks sweet though, and isn't she the only one that had their final smash shown or no?
Samus' final smash was shown in the reveal trailer unless you were just referring to the newcomers.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Deep Breathing:

1.Wii Fit Trainer appears with a blue ring around her. A Red dot appears at one of the four corners of the screen. You control the red dot with the cursor, a press of A or B will negate the pose and move.

2. Move the red dot into the center of Wii Fit Trainer and hold still for a second. This instantly charges all of her smashes. The next time any Smash is used once, it will already be fully charged.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Deep Breathing:

1.Wii Fit Trainer appears with a blue ring around her. A Red dot appears at one of the four corners of the screen. You control the red dot with the cursor, a press of A or B will negate the pose and move.

2. Move the red dot into the center of Wii Fit Trainer and hold still for a second. This instantly charges all of her smashes. The next time any Smash is used once, it will already be fully charged.
It could possibly be a healing move, or have some sort of healing properties.

Slugma128

Smash Journeyman
She'll have butt attacks:

Peach better watch out - there's a new booty in town!

Thane of Blue Flames

Fire is catching.
She seems to be like Shiek, but with better hitboxes and slightly more power. Can see her being an excellent rushdown/offensive/juggling type, especially with that Nair angle and if UAir pops up like I think it does.

Game Boy Blue

Smash Cadet
Why are you referring to the soccer ball as a "tether ball"? I mean if anything volley ball would be a second guess if we ignore the identical soccer ball item that appeared in brawl.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
She can crawl.

As you can see, she hops forward while crouching. So she can crawl, which makes sense since she's going to test her fitness abilities to her limit. So why wouldn't she hop forward before doing a pushup??

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
First hit of her jabs so high up.
I really hope the whole jab combo connects properly. I know she already has some wonky hitboxes, but that jab just looks so jank. Ha!

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I'd love it if her jab hits on her back and her foot hitbox has ridiculous hitstun to allow followups.
I like to set my hopes high.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
She can crawl.

As you can see, she hops forward while crouching. So she can crawl, which makes sense since she's going to test her fitness abilities to her limit. So why wouldn't she hop forward before doing a pushup??
YES! I was really hoping she could. I'm suprised I didn't notice this myself.

I'd love it if her jab hits on her back and her foot hitbox has ridiculous hitstun to allow followups.
I like to set my hopes high.
Ftilt among other things better hit behind her too. :V

EDIT; So I'm quite certain that that aerial diagonal arm and leg shove is her NAir, it makes me curious as to what her last (So far unseen) aerial is...

I want moar pic of days of WFT. :bluejump:

Last edited:

Prototype

Smash Apprentice
Not sure why I'm only noticing this now, but all of WFT's attacks seem to have a lightning effect when the hitbox connects. Strange. o:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Yeah, that little lightning bolt-like animation is simple a general "On hit" animation. I'm VERY sure that it's not special WFT electricity.

Her moves are boring... :glare:

Last edited:

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
WFT's jab is actually a 3-hit string.

So the last hit is a lunge. The first hit is the sideways leg lift, while I'm pretty sure the second one is the standing knee pose.

It moves too quick for me to tell but I think that's what it is.

Also I believe her down air is a rowing squat, specifically the release animation.

And the pose called the Sun Bird in the OP, from what I can tell from Wii Fit, is called the Arm and Leg lift in Wii Fit.

Forward Air is the last move we need to know. In terms of Yoga poses, I could see the Spine Extension or Grounded V working as the move. Side Lunge seems like the only strength training exercise that could work for it, so I think it's one of the three moves.

I'd really like to know how the Deep Breathing and Sun Salutation moves work. Deep Breathing is incorporated into every Yoga pose in Wii Fit, so maybe it's a healing move. No idea on what the sun salutation could be though.

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Forward Air is the last move we need to know. In terms of Yoga poses, I could see the Spine Extension or Grounded V working as the move. Side Lunge seems like the only strength training exercise that could work for it, so I think it's one of the three moves.
Could you possibly provide images of these three poses? I wan't to visualise them.

Last edited:

domriver

Smash Lord
Okay here is the full compiled list of the Wii Fit Trainers moves:

Moveset

Half Moon - Side Step

Gate - Dash

Tree - Up Smash
Warrior - Forward Smash
Sun Bird - Down Smash

Jack Knife - Up + Air
Single-Leg Extension - Neutral + Air
??? - Forward + Air
Cobra - Back + Air
Mountain - Down + Air

Deep Breathing - Neutral Special
Hula Hoop - Up Special

Tether Ball - Forward Special
Sun Salutation - Down Special

Plank - Crouch

Triangle - Up Tilt
Bridge - Down Tilt
Dance - Forward Tilt

Wii Fit - Final Smash
Other Animations

lol pretty much all exercise related jajaj She seems to be turning out to be a pretty cool character to use. Though i am curious as what that Sun Salutation does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom