• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wifi Regulars Tournament - Round 4

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
As it wraps up, this tourney wasn't as exciting as I thought it would be.

Maybe the next one will be better, if we have a next one.

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Sorry, Knubs. =S Something came up and I had to be gone for a while. I'll be ready in about 10-15 minuets, though, if you'll give me just that.

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Due to technical difficulties, Knubs and I will have to finish the matches tomorrow. xD

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Just give Knubs the win, Zulo... Something's turned up and I just don't have the time, nor very much even feel like continuing this anymore. Sorry, guys.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I was looking forward to that set. It's alright, though, hopefully you feel better in the time ahead.:applejack:

I may join these later on, incidentally.

Zulo

Smash Ace
Well, okay then. You're technically still in the tourney, but you have a bye next 2 rounds. I'll just leave you in in case you change your mind or whatever.

Dyclone

Smash Ace
Well, okay then. You're technically still in the tourney, but you have a bye next 2 rounds. I'll just leave you in in case you change your mind or whatever.
The ****?
Did I get a single bye yet?
Edit: I never would called that a bye

Could've been a good set.

Zulo

Smash Ace
It's not really a bye as far as the tournament goes, but he doesn't have a match for the next two rounds. Just like you don't have one this round. Sorry about how I phrased that.

DaBeast

Smash Ace
NNID
DaBessBeast
3DS FC
3566-1658-7713
all my aerials are reliant on it. also i need to spam smashes

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
DACUS isn't the only use for C-stick, Zulo. I use the stick for a great deal of things, mainly aerials.:applejack:

Sorry to hear that, DB, hope you can get another controller soon.

DaBeast

Smash Ace
NNID
DaBessBeast
3DS FC
3566-1658-7713
DACUS isn't the only use for C-stick, Zulo. I use the stick for a great deal of things, mainly aerials.:applejack:

Sorry to hear that, DB, hope you can get another controller soon.
as a ike main, you would understand

@4th I SEE WUT U DID THAR:glare:

Zulo

Smash Ace
I guess, but that's about all you /need/ it for, right? I mean, the rest you can just do with A.

But still. What Zatch said, hope you get a new one soon or learn to play without it.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Technically? Yes. Practically? No.

Referring to Ike, since that's the character of point, apparently, things like retreating back air and neutral air, down air without fast falling (on tilt stick setup, as well as the prior stated retreating nair) are facilitated by C-stick use. Jab to tilts are also eased. This is only a modicum of the benefit, but I'm not trying to lecture with this, so I'll keep it concise.:applejack:

DaBeast

Smash Ace
NNID
DaBessBeast
3DS FC
3566-1658-7713
The most important bit is SDI, something i fail at already so i'm not missing much. Jab to utilt is so hard, i don't even try. Also u need the cstick to buffer dash attack from bthrow. And im too cheap to buy a controller before christmas so i will fix mine myself.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
>That feel when you're MechaWave
<3

According to the bracket, Mecha, you're still in. I'm not certain if it's just the lack of update over the period of four days, but you are, apparently.

DB, Jab to Utilt is hard to land, not hard to use.:applejack:

Zulo

Smash Ace
This tourney is so good.

DaBeast, are you still going to play TFO?

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Knubs and CK. Y u no beat the **** out of each other already and upload it?

DaBeast

Smash Ace
NNID
DaBessBeast
3DS FC
3566-1658-7713
I have no intentions of losing until dyclone. Don't count me out. I'm getting a new controller and it should come in 2 days. Sorry 4th, you're not beating a cripple today :p.
And why is everyone quitting?
Thats no fun.

Top Bottom