• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wifi Regulars Tournament - Round 4

Zulo

Smash Ace
Fox, you dropped out of this tourney. Why do you keep coming back, spamming and complaining at that?

I don't mind the friendlies, but I do wish the matches would go a little quicker. -glances at Dyclone and Darktoon- Sorry if one of you has things going on and can't battle. But if not, what's taking so long?

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Fox, you dropped out of this tourney. Why do you keep coming back, spamming and complaining at that?

To stay on topic, DT vs Dyclone should be an interesting fight - if it actually happens.

Dyclone

Smash Ace

I don't mind the friendlies, but I do wish the matches would go a little quicker. -glances at Dyclone and Darktoon- Sorry if one of you has things going on and can't battle. But if not, what's taking so long?
Speaking of dropping out...

I forfeit.

Edit: Have you even seen either of use play, FoxBlaze?

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'll admit, I lost, though you may want to blot out a certain word in the image, or just link it altogether. Thought I'd say that before a moderator just came in to remove it completely.:applejack:

Dark vs Dyclone does indeed require some haste at this point.

Edit: Oh, well, damn. I was actually beginning to envision the spar for what could have been. Meh.:applejack:

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
@Dyclone- You, and I've never heard anything but praise for DT's toon.

I see someone decided to take the Hercule route, huh? ;)

@Brony: I did my half, but I'd fix that quote if I was you.

Zulo

Smash Ace
I've played them both and I still think it would be an even match, depending on who Dyclone were to play. Dyclone's Link < Darktoon < Dyclone's Puff.

But alas, I guess another forfeit. That means Darktoon vs Retro is next, whenever you guys are ready.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
****.... This could be an interesting rapefest or a Knubs vs Retro repeat....

Dyclone

Smash Ace
@Dyclone- You, and I've never heard anything but praise for DT's toon.

I see someone decided to take the Hercule route, huh? ;)
What's with your DBZ references? You keep losing me there.
Nope never saw/read/heard anything about DT.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
DT is an amazing player.:applejack:

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
What's with your DBZ references? You keep losing me there.
Sometimes I feel like DaBreast is the only one that understands Dragon Ball at all....

Hercule is a human fighter who practically ****s his pants in fear of the Z-fighters/Cell/anyone else with an actual power level. He will fake stomach pain or try to sneak away from a challenge. In a sense, the ultimate john. Although, he did save Gohan's *** by running down one of Bojack's minions with a shuttle car ( he was thrown in one and sent against his will )
and freed him from the Psychic Threads in movie 9.

Darktoon

Smash Journeyman
I've been away from the game and my house for a week, I came online either yesterday or Sunday, I have bad memory, and I'm very sorry for my long absence. :133:

Kanon:phone:

Zulo

Smash Ace
K. That means it's Retro X vs Captain Kirby Losers' Finals (best of 5). Winner goes on to play Knubs in GF.

DaBeast

Smash Ace
NNID
DaBessBeast
3DS FC
3566-1658-7713
Haven't been on i awhile with midterms and stuff but my prediction is Retro will win this tourney due to johns and any other shenanigans.

TELL ME I'M WRONG

Zulo

Smash Ace
Other shenanigans = three forfeits.

Wait, did CK say he was done with brawl awhile ago? I feel like he already forfeited, I should go back.. Looks like it was my imagination..

DaBeast

Smash Ace
NNID
DaBessBeast
3DS FC
3566-1658-7713
he's on. played him in BB(though i didnt get to use my main, i was only capt. troll(falcon))

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
I'm still working on my
salty
Fox. I have my spacing down but my lasering and JJCing still suck.

You better watch yourself, Knubs has a dangerous Weegee.

Retro X

Smash Apprentice
NNID
uncorruptable
Oh come on. My Marth isn't perfect either. I don't care, I'll still fight you.

Remind me to tell 4th to use his Luigi the next time I play him.

Retro X

Smash Apprentice
NNID
uncorruptable
Well I've been playing 4th more often lately, but you Luigi is probably better, Dyclone. Then again Knubs used Pikachu in BLOKES, so he may use Pika in this too. I think I've gotten more confident in my Marth, I lost to him in BLOKES, and there was lag, but I was able to win one game. Or maybe that was against Pikadude. Two Pikas in a row on the same stage is confusing O__o

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
My Fox WILL be perfect. I let him slip and I shouldn't have. He will be superlative by the time I'm ready to rock n' roll. :fox:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
FB, what captivates you to be so tentative? Entertain the lad.:applejack:

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
I am determined to perfect my Fox. It's not hesitancy; it's the fact that whenever I slack off and play something else, I start to let my game slip. I'll be acquiescent when I've gotten my Fox back to the form he's lost.

Technically, I don't owe anyone a fight; in our matches, most victories were Pyrrhic.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
And playing others generally contributes toward becoming a better player.:applejack:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Which shouldn't irrationalize the aforementioned method.:applejack:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
You do not have to learn in order to satisfy his request. This isn't about how good you aspire to be, it's about whether you want to play him or not. You basically equivocate every time he asks you for a game, apparently; just give him a yes or no.:applejack:

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
"Later" is a satifactory answer. I expect he'll be better further in time just as I'll be. I want to fight my absolute best: otherwise I wouldn't be reviving my Fox. It would be a veritable self-desecration for me to fight the way he currently is.

Besides, most of my secondaries suck in lag.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I don't really see "later" so much as I feel it to be suggested in multiple posts, which is more or less befuddling, and the reason he's so redundant and eager. Just try to be a little more succinct and to the point.:applejack:

Retro X

Smash Apprentice
NNID
uncorruptable
I am determined to perfect my Fox. It's not hesitancy; it's the fact that whenever I slack off and play something else, I start to let my game slip. I'll be acquiescent when I've gotten my Fox back to the form he's lost.

Technically, I don't owe anyone a fight; in our matches, most victories were Pyrrhic.
Those matches were like 4 months ago...I have been maining Marth for only a month now and I'm not making up excuses. Out of all our matches 4 months ago you only used Fox once, and I beat him with Ness. Like seriously, Ness? I NEVER use Ness.

If you ask me, you're an MK main Foxblaze, not a Fox main based off of how good each of your characters was.

If you'd like to prove me wrong we can have some matches, or you can jut keep chickening out. It's your choice.

Top Bottom