• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wifi Regulars Tournament - Round 4

Zulo

Smash Ace
I'm recreating the thread because of obvious reasons.

You all know all the stuff since the tournament's already started, so I'll skip all that. Here's the bracket for the current round.

[COLLAPSE="Bracket"]
[/COLLAPSE]

You may play matches ahead of time if you wish, so long as you do not go into LF, WF, or GF. As a reminder, each participant must verify the results of your matches.

Please do not spam this thread. Only post results and questions pertaining to the tournament.

If you would like your matches uploaded but are not able to yourself, SupaSairentoZ7 (sorry if I misspelled that) has volunteered to upload some.

That's all. Best of luck to all of you.

MechaWave

Smash Champion
(Obviously not spamming.)

Well, seems like I don't have anyone till round 3.

Clownbaby

Smash Apprentice
So I take it falcons fist isn't around? And zulo shouldn't you be at f level in the losers bracket?

:phone:

Zulo

Smash Ace
Nah, he's out of the tournament. And no, if you see the "B" next to the results of the match between me and Knubs, that shows where you will go on the Loser's side. Besides, I just selected the winner and the program I'm using moved me over there.

Loser's bracket is the left side, not the bottom, by the way.

Clownbaby

Smash Apprentice
Ahh I get it now...I was confused about the lettering, but I did know that the left was the losers side.

Dyclone, Why what happened?

Dyclone

Smash Ace
I forgot again, but if we do rematch, hopefully I'll save the replays instead of forgetting again...

DaBeast

Smash Ace
NNID
DaBessBeast
3DS FC
3566-1658-7713
yeah i should have practiced first. I basically felt helpless. I wasn't thinking straight. Yeah sorry for the horrible match, im way too rusty. Hopefully the losers bracket could be somewhere near thanksgiving so i can practice. I'll try to practice at least once a week.

DaBeast

Smash Ace
NNID
DaBessBeast
3DS FC
3566-1658-7713
Not right now, next week. Zulo postpone it to next week thurs please

MechaWave

Smash Champion
If you got replays save them up and let me know. Mecha you will have your videos by tonight.
Ah, excellent. Please PM the Kirby videos to both CaptainKirby and me, but ONLY the Kirby videos to CaptainKirby for obvious reasons. All the other ones (which I hope you combined separately from me vs. CK) should be given to me.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Ah, excellent. Please PM the Kirby videos to both CaptainKirby and me, but ONLY the Kirby videos to CaptainKirby for obvious reasons. All the other ones (which I hope you combined separately from me vs. CK) should be given to me.
Ah you wanted the Kirby one sperated? Should've told me earlier. >=P I can re-render but it might throw my getting the videos to you on time off unless you just want that one and can wait on the other. You can decide.

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Ah you wanted the Kirby one sperated? Should've told me earlier. >=P I can re-render but it might throw my getting the videos to you on time off unless you just want that one and can wait on the other. You can decide.
I don't mind them being together. Up to MechaWave, though. And thanks for rendering the replays for us, by the way. :)

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
No problem! I can fully focus because I'm still trying to figure out YT's stupid bogus on why I lose the ability to upload past 15 minute so that put all my projects I wanted to do on hold...

It still has over an hour left to render so I need her/him (Sorry) to let me know if I should cancel and re-render or just continue it.

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
No problem! I can fully focus because I'm still trying to figure out YT's stupid bogus on why I lose the ability to upload past 15 minute so that put all my projects I wanted to do on hold...

It still has over an hour left to render so I need her/him (Sorry) to let me know if I should cancel and re-render or just continue it.
So did you stop it already, or are you letting it finish its rendering, then? ('Cause I'd imagine it'd be done soon by now.)

MechaWave

Smash Champion
Sorry. I'm a guy, btw. o-0

Er, you can do what CK said or separate them.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
When I get home I will try that. I've had the second video render til then. The videos are large in size so hopefully the next site won't hinder me from sending it to you.

:phone:

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
I tried Rapidshare and it was too big for it unless I buy a subscription. (Was the same for Media...screw that.) When ever Mecha logs in I'll just have to send it through email or something...

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
I tried Rapidshare and it was too big for it unless I buy a subscription. (Was the same for Media...screw that.) When ever Mecha logs in I'll just have to send it through email or something...
Hmm... all right, but that's really just unfortunate, now. :/ Sorry to put you through all this trouble, Supa. Really appreciate all that you're doing, though, thanks again.

MechaWave

Smash Champion
You could have used MegaUpload and put all the files in one RAR to make the filesize smaller.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
It's no trouble CK, I don't use any of these websites on a regular basis otherwise I would've known this would have been an issue. Mecha will doing that hurt the quality of the videos?

MechaWave

Smash Champion
It's no trouble CK, I don't use any of these websites on a regular basis otherwise I would've known this would have been an issue. Mecha will doing that hurt the quality of the videos?
No. Though I'm unsure if MegaUpload will allow you to upload such a filesize (I assume it's huge), but otherwise I'll give you my e-mail I never use.

MechaWave

Smash Champion
Well apparently a free membership at MegaUpload lets you upload sizes up to 200GB. Problem solved!

And I know how big it is, I've used Sony Vegas for HD editing. Takes forever. >_>

Top Bottom