• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wifi Regulars Tournament - Round 4

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Well... wow... I can say that I officially lost my Smash Bros. virginity. I won, 2-1. GG's, Dyclone. ._. You're gonna give me nightmares tonight. Lmao.

Edit: Well, you could always friendly him. Thanks, though, man. Those were some fine, fine matches. My heart was aching the whole time. Lol. xD

Dyclone

Smash Ace
I was much safer when I could out range you. I for some reason doubt he would... maybe.
I don't have much to say to that o.O

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
I was much safer when I could out range you. I for some reason doubt he would... maybe.
I don't have much to say to that o.O
LOL. Well, I didn't mean it like that, necessarily... xD But hey, man, find yourself some free time, call me up, and come on over so I can show ya some of what I like to call "Kirby's sucking moves"...
Okay, okay, JK, JK, don't freak out on me now. Rofl.

Zulo

Smash Ace
What the **** Dyclone.

I'm impressed, CK.

And thank you guys for getting your match in quickly.

Dyclone

Smash Ace
wtfffffffff!
I got all the matches recorded this time, Ill try to get someone to record them. Unless you're already on that, CK. I just need a couple hours to learn how to use megaupload ._.

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
wtfffffffff!
I got all the matches recorded this time, Ill try to get someone to record them. Unless you're already on that, CK. I just need a couple hours to learn how to use megaupload ._.
No, I didn't save any of the replays. For some reason, the game didn't even give me the option to... =/ Perhaps because you were hosting? Who knows.

MechaWave

Smash Champion
Ooooh... uh. I don't think I've fought Global before, lol. xD

Need her FC.

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Ooooh... uh. I don't think I've fought Global before, lol. xD

Need his FC.
Global-Wolf said he wouldn't be able to play till December, though, so I think they'll have to delay y'all's match for quite some time now...

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord

Dyclone

Smash Ace
That'd be just FAAAABUUUULOOOUS!
Take your time (>*--*)>
Edit: Tha ****?
Edited Edit: You're going way ahead now

Dyclone

Smash Ace
Exactly as planned B)
I don't understand that though... if it didn't work for you, it probably won't for me :(
To h*** with that logic, I feel like reliving that on my side
wtf, CK? Video 1 worked just fine for me

Edit: Match two uploaded. I'll link to the matches later/tomorrow if anyone posts...

MechaWave

Smash Champion
Wait... what are you guys talking about? I can barely understand Dyclone. x__x

And I dunno what's wrong with you guys but I can upload things that are 15 minutes long just fine.

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Exactly as planned B)
I don't understand that though... if it didn't work for you, it probably won't for me :(
To h*** with that logic, I feel like reliving that on my side
wtf, CK? Video 1 worked just fine for me

Edit: Match two uploaded. I'll link to the matches later/tomorrow if anyone posts...
Well, it wouldn't when I tried it... Lol. But that could probably just be because I'm using crappy Windows Vista right now.

Clownbaby

Smash Apprentice
Damn. c kirby serves notice!

Dyclone who is your main? I know you know alot /all the characters but if you are going into the finals with no clue who the opponent is who would you turn to? Link? I mean I know how good your link is, but still..link? Maybe I need a few more bomb blast to the head to convince me. (btw I hate your link, he gives me too much of my own medicine)

:phone:

Dyclone

Smash Ace
Wait... what are you guys talking about? I can barely understand Dyclone. x__x

And I dunno what's wrong with you guys but I can upload things that are 15 minutes long just fine.
Shhhhhhhh.... I didn't realize it was gone...
Well, it wouldn't when I tried it... Lol. But that could probably just be because I'm using crappy Windows Vista right now.
People still use Vista? Death to Vista...

... I got nothing better and I wasn't the one who bought it.
Damn. c kirby serves notice!

Dyclone who is your main? I know you know alot /all the characters but if you are going into the finals with no clue who the opponent is who would you turn to? Link? I mean I know how good your link is, but still..link? Maybe I need a few more bomb blast to the head to convince me. (btw I hate your link, he gives me too much of my own medicine)

When'd I use Link? I used Marth and Luigi2... I still main Link and will never stop...
Recognition? How about CK being the best of us all? That's All I Got.
I'm back and the second Video is almost done. All three should be done by today.

Dyclone

Smash Ace

Dyclone

Smash Ace
Yeah, plus Kirby trades a lot which is a reason I just can't play him since I like to to be safer with attacks

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
I got the videos uploaded. I don't know what happened to the third one, but it won't show much of the video. It seemed pretty big to only hold 1-2 minutes of the match. I may re-upload it to see what happens
Match 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cptPv9HO82s
Match 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aX_zYq2_mIY
What's left of match 3 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55n7jqnijeo
Hopefully I can get the rest of it.
Rewatching the first match made me realize how many stupid mistakes I made there. I started getting more set into gear afterward, but still fell for a lot of your mind games. Lol. You were easily the toughest opponent I've ever faced, and I've had a few friendlies with some tournament players before. Have you ever been in a tournament (obviously meaning outside of this one)? oO

Hmm, if Kirby could've had things a tad bit easier if he had gotten Luigi's fireball special.
I don't even attempt going for the suck-up mindgames on Wi-Fi hardly at all, due to the lag. It's extremely hard to be as technical with Kirby online as you can be with him offline. Your best bet is to literally spam bair harder than you would normally, as it's a fast and lengthy move that can catch people easily, what with the button delay and all.

Dyclone

Smash Ace
Rewatching the first match made me realize how many stupid mistakes I made there. I started getting more into gear afterward, but still fell for a lot of your mind games. Lol. You were easily the toughest opponent I've ever faced, and I've had a few friendlies with some tournament players before. Have you ever been in a tournament? oO
Duuuuuuuuu-of course not, why'd you think I'm so bad? Looking at it now, I should have taken you to an open stages since I had space to follow without too much guessing

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Duuuuuuuuu-of course not, why'd you think I'm so bad? Looking at it now, I should have taken you to an open stages since I had space to follow without too much guessing
I was actually feeling relieved when you wanted to take us to Halberd. It's a good stage for a lot of Kirby's set ups.

We need to friendly again some time, and maybe next time, versus your Link. :reverse:

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Damn CK you sucked in the first match. ._.

Who won?
I know, but hey, that's "Kirby," right? xD But yeah, I think Dyclone has that affect on people, just from the sheer fact that they know they're facing...Dyclone. Lol. It numbs your mind to contemplate the awesomeness that you're dealing with.

Dyclone

Smash Ace
I have that effect? lol, that makes me laugh. I sugg :awesome:

Edit: Wow, I think too much spam is gonna go on if I keep this up...

I know what I'm really saying

Darktoon

Smash Journeyman
On another note I saw quite a few rolls from the Captain at the start of the match but by the end of the set it looked like you controlled the flow of the match, good job.

Da :phone:

Top Bottom