• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wifi Regulars Tournament - Round 4

Retro X

Smash Apprentice
NNID
uncorruptable
Okay I'm all set to play except my wii isn't working very well as Zulo, Beast, and 4th can attest to. It usually cuts off in the waiting room though, cutting offing in the middle of a match is uncommon. So if I leave for some reason, wait a little bit and I'll come back. Just PM me what time you'll be ready Knubs.

Zulo

Smash Ace
I just noticed kriby knocked dyclone into losers....
That means im can only get up to 4th:urg:

*emo voice*Damn you, Captain Kirby, i will get my revenge somehow .

oh yeah and zulo, furry dropped out because he didn't want the feel of losing later on. that he didn't just forfeit the first round, he did it for everyone.

And zulo next tourney we need a different bracket that accurately displays rankings.

Are you still in the tourney,zulo?
I know, I was trolling him.

What kind of bracket would you suggest? The one we're using is the standard one.

No, but I got knocked out by Knubs and Darktoon so I'm okay with this. I didn't give myself very good bracket placement hehe.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
I really shouldn't be saying this (or have to say this), but FoxBlaze, please, if you can't respect others, I implore you to stop posting.:applejack:
I've got an abysmal feeling that I'm going to be repeating myself a lot to you.

Good luck, RX.
In case you haven't noticed, also since you've never played him, you have no perspective on this.

And since when are people in this community ( SWF, not just the subforum ) respectful?

This is like having to listen to those gay elementary school " Don't Hurt Feelings" " things again.

Who knows, he did knock you into losers' after all.
I forfeited because of travel, and I played him later. In case you didn't notice this when playing him, HE IS A SPAMMER.

And, even with Metafag, he didn't beat many ( I think only once, on my Ganon ) of my low-mid tier secondaries. Oddly enough, it was the higher tier characters I struggled with. :confused:

I don't get why people make me keep reviving this bull****.

Retro X

Smash Apprentice
NNID
uncorruptable
Rematch FoxBlaze to settle this? Get replays this time.

Be warned of my wii's spazziness though.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
It was settled last time. It just keeps getting revived. And the fact your Marth lost two stocks to Pawnches, possibly one of the most easily-read kill moves in Brawl?

And in what way is your Wii spazzy?

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Well, I can't gage his skill because the last time I fought you, you were really salty ( as was I. )

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I don't need to play him in order to understand that you're not even being blunt, you're being a douche.
If you think respect doesn't exist on this board, it's rather blatant why you've never recieved it. Even at this point, I'm respecting you. It may not be obvious, but I am. Though after reviewing many of your posts, it's arduous to comprehend why you'd still deserve it. I hold true to my integrity and a strong sense of impartiality. You push the brink of exception.:applejack:
What calls for that?

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
More trolling?

BTW, nice speech.

I don't know if his improvement was significant or not, but it's only a month or two since we fought, creating my doubts about his improvement.

Was that the cordial, friendly, gay, ********, self-demeaning way to say it?

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'm not trolling, I'm inquiring. You have objectionable methods of talking to/about others, and I took initiative to at least ask why.:applejack:

Also, how he plays is irrelevant right now; I'm talking about your posts in general. What is the gist of your distasteful slander? It's very obscure.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
So, being unfriendly is officially a sin and a heresy?

The answer lies somewhere within the dark, opaque, windows to the demon-haunted expanse known as my soul.

Seriously, "objectionable methods" and being malicious aren't completely the same.

DaBeast

Smash Ace
NNID
DaBessBeast
3DS FC
3566-1658-7713
wtf is happening. zulo, use your mod powers and stop this.

THIS IS MADNESS

oh yeah for my powerlevel, i'm abit below zulo, because of his pit. and my secondaries are garbage well maybe not olimar

Zulo

Smash Ace
I'm not a mod, I can't control how FoxBlaze acts. But your Olimar's probably your best character in my opinion. As in, your Ike is better for an Ike than your Olimar is for an Olimar, but Olimar is such a better character he gives me more trouble. For my Pit anyways. My Marth seems to do better against your Olimar than your Ike for whatever reason.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
wtf is happening. zulo, use your mod powers and stop this.

THIS IS MADNESS

oh yeah for my powerlevel, i'm abit below zulo, because of his pit. and my secondaries are garbage well maybe not olimar
Damn. All my breaks has tied you up with me.

I MUST PRACTICE MY *** OFF!

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Please direct me to where I explained my morals, and said anything was a sin. What does your soul have to do with any of this? Negligible in this conversation.:applejack:

Being malicious? Try 'being extraneous.' No use in even attempting with you when you're being obstinate, and equivocating. You're posts are nowhere near malicious as they are uproarious. You still have yet to answer any question I've presented. I beseech you to contemplate. None of my questions have recieved an answer.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Because a soul is where the a person's morals are permanently ingrained. I simply have an easily evoked temper, and some people don't. ( Although I can usually piss almost anyone off. )

DaBeast

Smash Ace
NNID
DaBessBeast
3DS FC
3566-1658-7713
I'm not a mod, I can't control how FoxBlaze acts. But your Olimar's probably your best character in my opinion. As in, your Ike is better for an Ike than your Olimar is for an Olimar, but Olimar is such a better character he gives me more trouble. For my Pit anyways. My Marth seems to do better against your Olimar than your Ike for whatever reason.
^this

makes no sense

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
The first part makes complete sense. Even mods can't control how I act as long as I don't break any rules.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
But where did I even insinuate my moral perspective? Don't answer that, because it's irrelevant to this conversation.:applejack:

I cannot speak for everyone, but I'm not pissed, just very, very quizzical. I didn't know temper correlated to how well one could hide it online, and the slander.:applejack:
My inquiry still goes unsatisfied; questions still go inadvertently unanswered.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
No, because whenever a question IS answered, it's "irrelevant to the conversation".

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
The first part makes complete sense. Even mods can't control how I act as long as I don't break any rules.
Ah, but I'm not a normal mod you see.
So your argument means nothing to me. lol Anyways, settle down or take it somewhere else; same with Zaaatch Bell. I almost missed Retro's message. D:<

@Retro, how late in the day can you play?
And might Saturday also be a possibility?

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Sorry Knubs, I get a good laugh out of these conversations, as reconcillation seems unachievable, even after cordial approach.:applejack:

Eh, I'll be around, Knubs has it.:applejack:

DaBeast

Smash Ace
NNID
DaBessBeast
3DS FC
3566-1658-7713
i can say that i warmed up retro. his mk is the most annoying thing ive seen. He might be a good fight. I tried 75% of my power(random estimate). I'll root for retro.

O_O, if retro wins then knubs will be in the losers bracket and i will be screwed.

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Are there any videos of Knubs' matches on YouTube? I tried searching but I couldn't find anything. (Just wanna know what I might be up against. Lol.)

DaBeast

Smash Ace
NNID
DaBessBeast
3DS FC
3566-1658-7713
*emo voice*Captain kirby will never feel my pain, the pain that comes for beating dyclone and thus destroying me...Damn you captain kirby, i'll get you back, someday.

Anyway, kirby zulo retro, how did i do? comments? PM me

Zulo

Smash Ace
i can say that i warmed up retro. his mk is the most annoying thing ive seen. He might be a good fight. I tried 75% of my power(random estimate). I'll root for retro.

O_O, if retro wins then knubs will be in the losers bracket and i will be screwed.
I'm playing him now and his Snake's doing better.

Are there any videos of Knubs' matches on YouTube? I tried searching but I couldn't find anything. (Just wanna know what I might be up against. Lol.)
What did you search for?

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
*emo voice*Captain kirby will never feel my pain, the pain that comes for beating dyclone and thus destroying me...Damn you captain kirby, i'll get you back, someday.

Anyway, kirby zulo retro, how did i do? comments? PM me

Problem, DaBeast?

I'm playing him now and his Snake's doing better.

What did you search for?
Like, basically "Knubs vs.," "Knubs Mario," and such. xD (Assuming his main is Mario.)

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Vouching for RX because Knubs doesn't even know how to use the potty, let alone play Bawrl.:applejack:

Retro X

Smash Apprentice
NNID
uncorruptable
eh i typed out a post but it came out blank and i don't feel like retyping it....

anyway i'll be back on after dinner

Top Bottom