• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wifi Regulars Tournament - Round 4

Clownbaby

Smash Apprentice
Today is deadline day so who had got some results to post?

Also thanks for uploading those videos supa! That was very cool of you

:phone:

Zulo

Smash Ace
I don't have access to my laptop right now because my charge cord died.. So would you guys mind if I extend the deadline for this round some? If I'm not mistaken, and this is all from memory, there are a couple matches that haven't been completed yet.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Note in advance. My laptop is having some issues right now. I have to use my back up laptop which is used for storage but I can still get replays and edit them. However I need to fix my laptop so if anyone is having having problems due to the sizes you will unfortunately have to seek help else where for right now. This is temporary.

MechaWave

Smash Champion
It's fine, but I'll keep trying until you can do my MediaFire thingy, Supa. No rush. :]

I hope everyone did their matches today. >_>

Zulo

Smash Ace
When did you send the PM? Did you give him at least 3 days? =/

Either way, you don't win yet, because the deadline's been extended.

Zulo

Smash Ace
When I get my charge cord. Should be 4-9 days. xD

I can make a concrete deadline if you need one.. But you guys should be finishing up anyways..

global-wolf

Smash Champion
Sorry Retro, I saw your PM and I told myself I was gonna reply later but apparently I forgot. -_-

I won't be able to play until december though. So you can have the win.

Retro X

Smash Apprentice
NNID
uncorruptable
aah okay. that's two bye's in a row for me. if this keeps up i might make it to the finals XD

Zulo

Smash Ace
Okay, I have my laptop again. CK and Firel, did you do your match? Or is one of you unable to participate?

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Okay, I have my laptop again. CK and Firel, did you do your match? Or is one of you unable to participate?
We were supposed to do it last weekend, but something came up and I ended up not being able to. And as for the weekdays, well, I'm always usually busy then, this week included (for the most part). ._. Though I can do it today... I would just need Firel's confirmation on it.

Zulo

Smash Ace
Can you try to get it done by the weekend maybe?

Just now watching those videos for Mecha. I played soooo bad first stock. Lol. Got lucky with the rest of the match tbh. Nice string, Mecha, at the beginning of the RC match vs that MK.

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Can you try to get it done by the weekend maybe?

Just now watching those videos for Mecha. I played soooo bad first stock. Lol. Got lucky with the rest of the match tbh. Nice string, Mecha, at the beginning of the RC match vs that MK.
Sure, I'll be able to this upcoming weekend.

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Firel says he won't be able to play for the next few days until either Wednesday or Thursday, possibly... So yeah, gonna have to hold us off for a while longer now, unfortunately. :dizzy:

Zulo

Smash Ace
Seems fair. But since it's nowhere in the rules I'll have to let them decide if that'd work.

And instead of coin flip, make it judgement hammer so we can see who won for sure.

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Seems fair. But since it's nowhere in the rules I'll have to let them decide if that'd work.

And instead of coin flip, make it judgement hammer so we can see who won for sure.
I've been able to play for a while now. I'm just waiting on Firel's confirmation for it. I already sent him a PM this morning asking if he could play at all this weekend, but I still haven't gotten a reply, though. Don't count one of us out just yet... Dx

Sephy95

Smash Lord
I'm not in this tourney but I've seen Firel online brawl a couple times in the past few days. Just saying.

EDIT: Legit, not spam

Dyclone

Smash Ace
^It's somewhat related to the tourney, so it's probably not spam.

This match decides who I play and I just want to keep going with this tourney.

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Anythings alright just the deadlines been over for more than 10 days it should have been more then enough time.

Well, what can I say? I mean, I've tried contacting him over several times on when we could do it, but he just kept delaying. If he ever has the time to do it, he can make the effort to contact me once in a while too. I would notice it eventually, as I practically check this place at least once every day... I'm not gonna baby someone.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
LOL I feel sorry for the people still in this.... So much stress. Glad I forfeited.

Zulo

Smash Ace
Waiting is stressful. Ttly.

I think it'd be fair to let CK advance, since FIREL hasn't shown much effort trying to get a match in. Don't want to do anything without FIREL seeing, but it is taking awhile. So if he doesn't respond within a day, I'll give CK the win.

FIREL

Smash Ace
Give him the win... I've been bombarded with **** loads of school work for movember....

Zulo

Smash Ace
Okay, next round bracket is as follows. And I believe it's up to date.

Deadline is going to be November 15th this round, gives you about a week. Try to get your matches in on time.

Dyclone

Smash Ace
LOLOLOLOLOL! If you get on, and if you're still there.
I was busy spamming a thread with my worthless posting...
You have to tell me CK

Dyclone

Smash Ace
I'll be Weegee/Marth and I'll host if you don't want to. Let's go to Smashville to start it up. And...

Top Bottom