• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wichita, KS Brawl Bi-Weeklies *2nd Season*

Fino

Smash Master
Sorry guys, but as more time passes... KC brawlers coming down this weekend are looking bleaker and bleaker.
I've had two people drop out, and that just makes gas too expensive. On top of that, any likely candidate is going to event 52 :-/
Sorry to say guys, but it doesn't look like we're coming to this one. It's getting too expensive
(****, and I wanted to try out the MK-less tournament) :'(

~Fino

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
:(

it's okay fino, you can come around for the next one.

and you kc kids should come with us to represent KS at oh snap!

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
Im working on it. i think I can get them to come. We could have 4 cars of people from KS going. this is too good. and are we just driving there and back the day of, or are we staing down there those nights?

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
danny that would be ****ing awesome

the kansas entourage rollin into oklahoma to beat some ok/tx scrubs lulz

no really you'd better get them to come. maybe they can stay at someone's house that friday night so we can all leave at the same time...? and get acquainted and stuff. gotta unify the kansas crew.

Fino

Smash Master
Bah, there's still hope. Possibly 3 KC brawlers. I just have to talk it over.... big if, but we might make it. :D
if.... IF.... if I can make it there.... anyone up for some MM's :D

~Fino

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
Bah, there's still hope. Possibly 3 KC brawlers. I just have to talk it over.... big if, but we might make it. :D
if.... IF.... if I can make it there.... anyone up for some MM's :D

~Fino
if im not mistaken....i do believe the definition of a money match is the act of brawling against another person for prize money...so if my calculations are correct....you have to HAVE money to do a money match....so im out XD

Fino

Smash Master
K, official guys.
3 KC brawlers heading out tomorrow. we WILL be there. ;) Me, arkivezero, and artik.
I want to friendly the MK's down there (especially you affinity and domo). I would like to practice on good MK's since there are none up here.
Still up for MM's too ;)

~Fino

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
That's great news, now I don't have to remake the brackets lol. Huzzah for laziness. Remember to be here by 2 if you can so you can get an hour of friendlies in before the event. I'll be opening my front door at noon to anyone who wants to play friendlies or is bringing a setup.

BoJangles

Smash Journeyman
Good luck at this week's bi-weekly guys! I won't be there, contrary to what I initially thought, but I'll do my best to show up to the next one. :)

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
i honestly hope that mk will eventually be perma banned from our bi weeklies. it was just...funner without mk. this was definitely a great experience that i don't think anyone would mind repeating.

except maybe domo and affinity. lol.

jk love you nikkas.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
mk makes everyone pms, it's a known fact. you are just more angry when you lose to an mk lol.

Fino

Smash Master
I'm not, I came down there to get some domo and affinity action (but only for friendlies lol) as well as karmacide.
Agreed, not getting MK'd in a tournament wasn't half bad, but eventually we'll have to learn the matchup.... unless there's a nationwide ban.

~Fino

EDIT: looking at the results I look like I failed miserably, but when you pit a crew against each other... sometimes you have to let someone win. NO GLORY FOR OLIMAR *tear*

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
lol, everyone's learned the matchup by now. mk has dominated for months now.

Royal Nynja

Smash Ace
Banning Mk is stupid. People just need to learn how to beat Mk instead of making excuses nation and soon to be world wide. all its takes is the jetpack of justice and the fruits of victory to win... All MK has is a sword... weaklings...

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Banning Mk is stupid. People just need to learn how to beat Mk instead of making excuses nation and soon to be world wide. all its takes is the jetpack of justice and the fruits of victory to win... All MK has is a sword... weaklings...
I love you Nynja

No homo

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
did that dude ever find his controller?
or what's up with that?

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Guys, I still need ideas for the next Gimmick Tournament. All I've heard is "Melee Tournament" and "Smashballs ON."

Anyone have more creative ideas?

Karmacide

Smash Lord
EVO Rules tournament
Items on tournament
Ban your mains tournament
Play your opponent's Main tournament

Heck go look at some of the settings you can mess with. A high Gravity tournament might be fun. Maybe it might make snakes up tilt completely useless!

Top Bottom