• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

Wafles

Smash Lord
Wow Lone, get a life. 3 WI Smashers (Me, Hunger, and Sago) are actually showing interest in No Koast and are probably going.

Lurk more, you have nothing good to contribute.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Wow Lone, get a life. 3 WI Smashers (Me, Hunger, and Sago) are actually showing interest in No Koast and are probably going.

Lurk more, you have nothing good to contribute.
listen this is the WI thread, not the spam your tournament that is not in WI thread. Don't take the internet so seriously wafles.

Sago

Smash Lord
haha, get out of here Brawl trash, no one wants to go to your trashy brawl tourney. Play a real game you big punk.
Have you ever had a brawl player tell you to "play a real game you big punk" or call you "melee trash" Probably not.

The fact is that i am really glad he posted that here because i needed to pre-reg
People do want to go to his tournament.

Go foam at the mouth some more over brawl+ and keep insulting people for enjoying a different game.

And in conclusion I'm pretty sure that the Wisconsin thread is the home to anything pertaining to Wisconsin smash that ranges from 64 to brawl+. And this tournament does pertain to WI smash.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
they grow up so fast...
Haha, I admit, that was rather trollish. But anyways, Im not out of the community, I still smash with Steve, Grimace, and Ewok on a 2 times a week basis. While I smash with vino every 2 weeks. Im definitely not lurking, I can still beat you all :p.

Zicore

Smash Champion
Haha, I admit, that was rather trollish. But anyways, Im not out of the community, I still smash with Steve, Grimace, and Ewok on a 2 times a week basis. While I smash with vino every 2 weeks. Im definitely not lurking, I can still beat you all :p.
mm?

I'd eat you alive lone

Bright Sunshine

Smash Rookie
So anyways, I've recently been playing golden eye with my smash friends down south, and I've realized how amazing this game is. So I've heard some of you scrubs think you're really good at golden eye. False. I'm the best Golden Eye player in Wisjohnsin.

Here's my power rankings

Top Tier
Bright Sunshine

Bottom Tier
Zicore.

GG

Jahordon

Smash Journeyman
Unfortunately I can't find the first movie in the trilogy anymore. I'll have to ask the producer where it went.

Infernohit and I were two of the best Metroid Prime Hunters players in the world, and this movie was made by somebody parodying my story. Infy and I were somewhat of rivals, so he's one of the antagonists in this upcoming movie.

Top Bottom