• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

MaDWaK

Smash Journeyman
all you guys should see if you can transfer from UWmadison to UWmilwaukee next year. its like madison but less white people and more Halo players.

john!

Smash Hero
Shooters are the one kind of game I'm really bad at. And it's the one kind of game that gets sponsorships and crap, cuz they are ALL THE SAME and pros can play all of them and make a living off it, and they're mind numbingly easy so they have a huge fanbase. FML and fuuck Halo. :mad:

EDIT: Vino, I live in Liz Waters. Where are you currently residing?

MaDWaK

Smash Journeyman
John its true. I was being sarcastic about the halo players but yea I have no love for most Fps's. shooters like Halo are fun to play casually once in a while. Competitive wise, the only games that are good are PC shooters like Quake, UT, or CSS, maybe TF2 IMO since those game have the most depth to it. I played halo a lot back in the halo 2 mlg 2005/06 days but ever since I started playing smash I haven't touched halo. Now I'm bad at both games lol.

Vinodh, wheres Witte?

Vinodh

Smash Apprentice
Witte is a residence hall located in the southeast area of UW Madison

If anybody wants to smash today, let me know

Zicore

Smash Champion
lawl at UWMilwaukee being like Madison. rofl not a chance. but yeah, I'm with cosmo for the most part. I'll play Timesplitters 2 or 3 and CoD4.

Vinodh

Smash Apprentice
John9blue if ur up for playing a bit today (like an hour or so) let me know

chansen

Smash Lord
chansen should throw LPC3
I'm working on that. It's funny you should post that because I came on here to give an LPC update.

So here's the scoop. My work gets real dead in winter, so the closer to winter the tourney is, the better. But nobody wants to drive to or in madison in winter. So I know I can have it at my work but the question is how many people will drink (booze) and how many will be ordering food. The higher those numbers are, the better chance my boss will let me have it in autumn. Or I could charge a venue fee.

Mundungu

Smash Lord
I'm working on that. It's funny you should post that because I came on here to give an LPC update.

So here's the scoop. My work gets real dead in winter, so the closer to winter the tourney is, the better. But nobody wants to drive to or in madison in winter. So I know I can have it at my work but the question is how many people will drink (booze) and how many will be ordering food. The higher those numbers are, the better chance my boss will let me have it in autumn. Or I could charge a venue fee.
I might order food. I wouldnt really mind a venue fee, depending on how much it is.

Top Bottom