• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
aw **** lol id bring it but i sold it all off a while back. if someone has it i will enjoy it with you guys. maybe i can borrow it from gary????????????

blackmeza

Smash Cadet
Hello, I'm pretty new to these dating sites so I thought I'd put up my info in case anyone is interested

I'm 6'8 with long brown hair and deep blue eyes with a medium build. I love to play all non gay sports but I'm also really very smarts. I make my living as a space millionaire and on the weekends i like to volunteer at my local youth center to make this profile look better. When I'm not busy winning awards and being super awesome I spend my free time hang gliding off my space house then descending down to earth dropping presents down chimneys for all the children of the world as I fly across the sky, just like the Easter bunny. Oh and I LOVE to ride my pet pony muffins.

So if you're interested just send me a pm and I'll get back to you, thanks

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
Hello, I'm pretty new to these dating sites so I thought I'd put up my info in case anyone is interested

I'm 6'8 with long brown hair and deep blue eyes with a medium build. I love to play all non gay sports but I'm also really very smarts. I make my living as a space millionaire and on the weekends i like to volunteer at my local youth center to make this profile look better. When I'm not busy winning awards and being super awesome I spend my free time hang gliding off my space house then descending down to earth dropping presents down chimneys for all the children of the world as I fly across the sky, just like the Easter bunny. Oh and I LOVE to ride my pet pony muffins.

So if you're interested just send me a pm and I'll get back to you, thanks

Top Bottom