• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

Cra$hman

Smash Lord
yeah spikes, link him ya dummy, make it so your words are like a portal to another realm, so like if you click on any words in your post you're instantly transported. if you don't do that you're a dummy

Zjiin

Smash Master
I heard at E-52, Spikes and Cosmo took a team to a banned level, beat their asses and then made fun of their moms in the parking lot after.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
oh **** i just got home. i went to sleep at like 4 am and woke up in a car at 7:30 this morning and just started driving. i was driving for 16 hours. im so tired

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Hey everyone, I kinda forgot to advertise my tourney in here, but I thought I had already did that a while ago, I guess I was wrong.

Some of you already know me from previous tourneys I have gone to in Racine, Wisconsin. I usually play Pikachu and spam the hell out of Down Smash, yes I am the large Mexican. ^_^

Anyway I am holding a tourney in Chicago on November 1st. if you guys want to try and show up that would be awesome. I already have people coming from other Midwest places and I noticed I had no one from Wisconsin showing up. ^_^;

If you guys want any info go to this link, it has all the info on the thread and a list of people showing up.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=194426

Basically it will feature Brawl as the big Tournament, but will have other Smash games like Melee and Smash 64. It will also have a tournament for the new Naruto Clash Of Ninja Revolution game, which is sponsored by TOMY Corporation. So you guys can enter that one as well. Hope to see some of you guys there.

I know is short notice, but I hope some of you guys can show up.

I will also post this on the other Wisconsin thread. XD

Ethan.

Smash Ace
OMG. Cosmo i just finished reading the escalation link in your sig. First, what the hell. Second, that was an amazing story/email or whatever it was meant to be. Everyone read it right now or you suck.

Top Bottom