• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

G

genkaku

scsyn was fun. Juggleguy's falcon is sooooo coooooool.

Where did our magic pages go?????
new forums blows.

April-ish. Found out the old venue (carson's) will not have renovations finished until august 2013 which should imply we cannot get it. So, I'll just try getting our recent one for use.

It would be a thread of a post of a link to a copy/paste of the rules in some random post created within the random recesses of the minds of smashers from the deepest parts of WI and IL whose lineage stretches far back into the past lives of Europeans and Africans of whom even their ancient lineage is pale compared to the roots of all evolution in the form of prokaryotic cells whose creation lies in the fundamental building blocks which stems all the way back to the creation of everything.

Mundungu

Smash Lord
The finals were good, I got Dendy Pretendy and Sago on, so it was solid.

Most of the vids got **** on by lack of internet / commentary, so we only really got 4 good matches recorded.

Okay, is there a saturday in April that people absolutely would not like to see a tournament on? Otherwise, I'll just pick a date.

Top Bottom