• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

G

genkaku

that situation happened eariler and stab rolled in then, too.

did a dair ledgecancel reverse knee yesterday. Like, truecomboed. It was extremely fast.
but then I flubbed the edgeguard.

this game is amazing.

Dr Insaniack

Smash Cadet
Hey guys. I'm Back around. I got busy with work (and a new PC), so I didn't stick to smashing. I'm a little mad at myself for missing IMDB by checking smash boards late. I'll try to make it to some more stuff soon. Smash on.

Landry

Smash Ace
Assuming it's while I'm at home in WI (pretty much all summer) I would definitely go to a tournament in Janesville

Scythe

Smash Master
oh i thought he was answering your question.

Yo did you guys buy plane tickets and get a hotel? I don't think anyone is going from IL so I would at least like to hang with people I know.

Mundungu

Smash Lord
oh i thought he was answering your question.

Yo did you guys buy plane tickets and get a hotel? I don't think anyone is going from IL so I would at least like to hang with people I know.
Yeah I got my tickets already. I'm leaving Thursday at 2:00 or so I think, and heading back the Wednesday after.

We're rooming with some marvel players from Madison, I can see if we have some room. We're staying at the Paris, but I don't think it will be super expensive if we split it 6 ways or whatever.

I can lookup my flight info if you want.

Scythe

Smash Master
Yes please that would all be awesome, I would love to get in a room with people I know since I've been johned out on a bit for evo

Mundungu

Smash Lord
It is most likely not going to be before EVO anymore unfortunately. It isn't really worth spending $1000 on a hotel venue imo, and we couldn't find any other decent venues.

Scythe, we should have room for you. I'll let you know for sure by the end of the week.

sanchaz

Smash Lord
I won't be at my place at Thursday due to work. I'll be at Alex's place this friday for some INJUSTICE!!!

I'll ask around for a place in Union South/another place on camp.....OOOOOOO, **** DAT! How about Rocky's party venue?

Once a final version gets released, then I'll start playing it more often.

But, P:M does have the ability to adjust the stamina amount, CSP?

G

genkaku

I'm going to be hosting a smashfest this saturday in mke 'cause frootloop said he''ll be in town.
So far quaz, frootloop, dfu, myself, and my roommate have confirmed. It'd be nice to get a couple more people if anyone else is interested.

Top Bottom