• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

Landry

Smash Ace
What's up WI? I'm back in Madison for the summer!

@Frootloop - I would totally come to a tourney if it's in early August (I gotta move back into school at the end of August).

CRTs will balance perfectly on a bed for about 20 minutes, then randomly fall off for no reason.
Another CRT dead to the world.

I heard talk of various people saying they wanted to stop playing. Yet, who is actually not playing anymore and not the "i am not playing *continue to play for 5 more years*".

Landry

Smash Ace
Do you guys in Madison have any sort of regular playing schedule? I'd love to get some practice in sometime soon.

Landry

Smash Ace
Where do you guys usually play? I'd love to come out tomorrow if you're planning on playing.

FrootLoop

Smash Lord
Tomorrow we're playing across the street from the UW football stadium at 6pm. Text/call me or any of the other madison dudes for the address. My # is 2625657834

Mundungu

Smash Lord
So for the big tournament, we are looking at sometime in August. It is between 8/10 - 8-11, 8/17 - 8-18, or 8/24 - 8-25.

What works best for people?

john!

Smash Hero
today's announcement has motivated me to do this animal crossing speedrun that i planned out like a month ago

you can pay off your house in like an hour with a few strats that i thought of

and there's only 2 RNG elements that vary the completion time by a few minutes total

once i get a capture card, you guys will get to witness the magic

Animal Crossing actually has a legitimate ending? I thought it was one of those never ending sort of games that never really had an end.

Mundungu

Smash Lord
lol oh ****, you should race MP16, he's got a 20 min loan payoff time on SRL.

So it's between the 10th and the 24th for the tourney. I'm leaning towards 8/10, since it isn't super close to school, and not super far off.

I won't be at the smashfest tonight fyi. I'll be at Alex's tomorrow in case people want to smash there.

Mundungu

Smash Lord
Does anyone want to partake in a smashfest / going away party for Spikes on Sunday night? I will be hosting around 5:00 or so.

FrootLoop

Smash Lord
I think uwrf is pretty close to twin cities which has many smashers, or you could trek a bit farther to eau claire they have a small scene

Landry

Smash Ace
I'd be up for playing on Sunday but if you guys are trying to do a personal going away thing for Spikes I don't mind sitting this one out. Is there gonna be another smashfest sometime this week? Thursday? I really want to practice a lot more so I can start to improve and I'm hoping I can learn a lot of stuff from playing you guys. Anyway, let me know.

Mundungu

Smash Lord
So I guess Spikes can't make it tonight afterall, and neither can any out of towners. So the fest tonight is probably cancelled, unless people still want to do a Madison smashfest. I'm down for whatever, just let me know what you guys want to do.

It also sounded like tonight was a pretty bad night for a lot of Madison people too (except Landry and Frank), so it might be best to cancel.

Top Bottom