• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

Landry

Smash Ace
What's up everybody? I'm back in Madison for the holidays - is anyone looking to play some smash before Jan 10th? I really wanna get some practice in while I'm home.

sanchaz

Smash Lord
I'll be back in Madison on the 27th.

Feel free to call, bug, or even spam me. Anyone have any ideas/hobbies I can do? New game, new show, new whatever?

Btw, I'll have a link up for frosty''s soon. I'll be force to play marvel, so check me out there. Honestly, I have a good chance in winning, but I'm so ****ing sick of that game. I'm tempted to just give it away. Hopefully I can place well in sf4.

Uh...

1) Pick up sewing.
2) Play super old video games like Jet Force Gemini or Luifa 2: Rise of the Sinistrals. Beat cosmo at speed running stuff.
3) Start weight lifting.
4) Finish off the entire series of animated pokemon shows from season 1 episode one to the 700+ episode.
5) Learn to dance ridiculous things.
6) Read An Inconvient Truth: The Crisis on Global Warming by Al Gore.
7) Become dumbed down by seeing every episode of Simpsons, Family Guy, and Futurama.
8) Create plans for the future.
9) Pick up webdesign with html5.
10) Bother other people you know to let them give you their pet to take care of for the winter break.
11) Make lots of snow angels.
12) Don't get cheesed off by john ever again.
13) Plan what to do with the rest of your life.
14) Practice all the M2K combos on the CPU.
15) Hitch hike across WI in the middle of winter.
16) Troll a suicide hotline.
17) Bother Vino all day long.
18) Continue reading all 50 of my suggestions for what you could do.
19) Call other people and attempt to get drunk at the same time over the phone.
20) Become a contacts user only.
21) Marry someone of the Methodist faith.
22) Learn to play brawl.
23) Organize your music library on your computer.
24) Show Erik how to become SANCHAZ!
25) Eat an entire box of frootloops in two days.
26) Watch that show that you have always hated.
27) Get a minecraft account and generate the background of a marvel stage out of blocks.
28) In loo of not getting minecraft, purchase legos and do number 27 anyway.
29) Get Sam to teach you how to Magic better.
30) Do not bother to drink alcohol except on sundays at 3:32 p.m. to 3:34 p.m.
31) Randomly appear at john's front door in the middle of the night and challenge him to a money match for his residence.
32) Assault a homeless person with food and leave it at the crime scene.
33) Google how to make bombs.
34) Make an entire trash can out of soda tabs and bottle caps.
35) Preemptively start studying for the following semester.
36) Streak a local neighborhood.
37) Catch up on the recent youtube trends.
38) Watch a hippo with noodle's on its back.
39) Learn to java since its free-sourced in some regards.
40) Donate to whatever charity you enjoy most.
41) Spread your seed.
42) Learn how accept other nationalities, genders, skins, body parts, body art, hair-dos, opinions, and religious conspirator theories.
43) Make a list of 100 things you absolutely do not want to do with your life.
44) Post on smashboards until you have 2000 posts by the end of the winter break.
45) Seek reciprocal love.
46) Ignore that last suggestion.
47) Update your computer with the latest updates and awesome plug-ins you can find.
48) "Invade a neighboring country and impose your own ideology" - some crazy animal
49) Brave slender man.
50) Enjoy life.
51) Figure out whatever faults you believe you have and figure out a way to sort them out.
52) If you are on facebook, get off of it and disable or delete your account. Or, if you are not on it, get on facebook and start farming.
53) Join neopets or some other random arsed pet site.
54) Do that which you thought you would never do!
55) Invite everyone you know near you to come over and hang out.
56) Seek out scholarships, intern positions, helping a professor, etc.
57) Get more part-time work.
58) Call Sink (the MN sink) and remember about the past.
59) Do that which you hate and get involved in league of legends.
60) Understand the answer of 42.
61) Watch Monty Python's Flying Circus about the throes of full frontal nudity.
62) Write a story and read it to some kids you know.
63) Visit your old school and teachers.
64) Get wasted.
65) Play other internet games with people.
66) Increase your typing speed from whatever it is now to something ridiculous.
67) Tell us all your greatest fears and desires.
68) Play drunken shoots and ladders.
69) Relive your entire life through photos, members, and/or videos.
70) Learn Gangnum-Style by heart.
71) Become familar with the enjoyments of creating non-sense songs out of thin air even if they are horrible and everyone around you will make fun of you or stare in awe of the randomness that you have created.
72) Send a letter to all your relatives saying how much you love them.
73) Learn to pikachu and avoid high tier usage.
74) Starve yourself for 3 days you teach yourself how stupid it is to attempt to be anorexic or not eat anything.
75) Teach Xeylode how to be a better smasher.
76) Perform random experiments on pennies such as dipping it in liquid nitrogen and chipping it in half through sheering.
77) Start a collection of random objects such as collecting blades of grass from different regions of WI.
78) Work to become a moderator of some sort of site.
79) Contribute to the world with a piece of literature such as poetry and allow it to be critiqued.
80) Fill in the remaining 20 other things to for me since I am ****ing exhausted from something I should not say.

FrootLoop

Smash Lord
I'll be around to play since I'm going to drop off some furniture at my apartment tomorrow. I'm not sure if Sam is around but I'll have a car so wherever is fine with me.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
I'll be back in Madison on the 27th.

Feel free to call, bug, or even spam me. Anyone have any ideas/hobbies I can do? New game, new show, new whatever?

Btw, I'll have a link up for frosty''s soon. I'll be force to play marvel, so check me out there. Honestly, I have a good chance in winning, but I'm so ****ing sick of that game. I'm tempted to just give it away. Hopefully I can place well in sf4.
Feel free to mail me your copy then, as mine is ringed and I would be able to uninstall it from my xbox if I had a fresh copy.

Mundungu

Smash Lord
I'm finally feeling a bit better, gonna fly out soon. Sorry I couldn't make it to a smashfest this week.

Good luck to Frank, Gary, and Sanchaz at Apex, spam those broken moves!

AGDQ H Y P E

LightsOutAce

Smash Ace
No you don't. He's just brainwashing you. It's like how all of the North Koreans loved Kim Jong Il or the Chinese loved Glorious Chairman Mao. Someday he'll die and you'll see him for what he REALLY was.

Zhea

Smash Ace
Hey all,

My name is Zhea and I am a melee Falcon main from Central New York. Due to my job hunt there is a strong possibility I will soon be moving to Madison. So my question is what's the melee smash scene like out here?

FrootLoop

Smash Lord
Hey all,

My name is Zhea and I am a melee Falcon main from Central New York. Due to my job hunt there is a strong possibility I will soon be moving to Madison. So my question is what's the melee smash scene like out here?
there's about 8-10 players in madison and we play weekly
You guys really dont like falco

:phone:
dont tell me what to do

LightsOutAce

Smash Ace
We play every Thursday night and host a tournament every other month or so with attendance in the 30's. Chicago is also within driving distance. Madison is a great city, come here!

Zhea

Smash Ace
Actually Filament Games, I used to work at 1st Playable in Troy where I met Kwan the DK player. He then proceeded to show me the poetry in motion that is falcon's combo game. Been hooked since.

Top Bottom