• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

LightsOutAce

Smash Ace
Frank's house is so small, though. You can park behind my house and walk 3 blocks to the Union if you want, and I'll even pick up your TV's at the Union beforehand if you want.

FrootLoop

Smash Lord
my place is open for sunday whenever, but like sam said it's 2 setups max. We could plan on my place and then switch if attendance looks too high.

meters outside my house are free every sunday

sanchaz

Smash Lord
If you want to get good at FC, practice your 0 to death combo's. Seriously, no johns. Grab a fox with sheik, and he better be at least 40%. Go in training mode, ( or endless) and practice.

FrootLoop

Smash Lord
If you want to get good at FC, practice your 0 to death combo's. Seriously, no johns. Grab a fox with sheik, and he better be at least 40%. Go in training mode, ( or endless) and practice.
this, except you can't practice that by yourself as much as other fighting games since cpu's don't DI/tech

what do you mean erik?

Xtra

Smash Ace
change of plans. we wont be camping so far north now. plan on keith and i coming. we also have 2 set ups we could bring. franks house was cramped last time we were there. if we have any more people there this time, well, thats just not very stylish. i vouch for the other place. what time?

Mundungu

Smash Lord
We could prob just play at the union. We could always play at my place too, but w/e.

Sanchaz, you can't get good at this game in training mode, that's the beauty of melee. You actually have to play the game to get good. You can practice 0 to death combos every time you get a shine.

Webster! I haven't seen you post on this site in about a year. Hope to see you hosting more tourneys.

Mundungu

Smash Lord
We can prob smash at my place if people don't want to move later. That would require transportation from downtown. Sam maybe?

Either way it doesn't really matter to me.

When the semester starts back up again, what day does everyone want the smashfest on? I think quaz/sync could never make it because thursdays were always horrible times for them. Bet no one cares though lul

sanchaz

Smash Lord
I wanna stop by, and try to bring Gio with me. I'll see what happens.

may be lame and john out though like usual. LOL
Gio would NEVER john out of anything. He's the best........... Stay free in PPL Gio.

Xtra

Smash Ace
yah keith just left here. he spent the night and doesent feel good. im having some personal issues at the moment and im on the fence about coming myself. smashing might be a good distraction. heres the song im listening too. peep these guys. they ****ing rock! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2IPsu0yYbE yah i wont be coming today. im sincerely sorry. hunger. kaukauna is my hometown and i'll be in the region throughout the day. from what i gather u'r a brawl player? if u'r reading this today, and have some free time, shoot me a text. 920-602-7209. i do wanna smash today, so if u get a hold of me, i'll make atleast 30 min to stop by and play. i'll even play brawl!! oh yah quaz! theres my number. forgot to pm it to u the other night. get a hold of me and i'll swing by u'r place or u can come here. BEFORE FC!! u lazy *******.

Those were both good picks.

Do we even still need to get that club back up at the college? Sounds like you guys had no problems getting rooms at the union during the summer.

Top Bottom