• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

FrootLoop

Smash Lord
pretty certain we're having em during the school year, just gotta pick from our many venues and work around the couple regionals this semester

sanchaz

Smash Lord
I don't think it's possible for me to enter a smash tournament for a long time. See ya smash dudes. I'll be landing Akuma'a ultra 2 in the midwest.

Edit: Any scrub or new blood we get this year wants to take the game seriously, send them my way.

Edit 2: Stay fray john.:awesome:

ORLY

Smash Master
if you guys coordinate with sveet, we can prob get two more tournaments before big house 2

i don't think a SMYM is in the works until spring

EDIT: sanchaz you play akuma in SF4, huh? the lolsiest ultra to land is ult 1 though. "I WANT SAUSAGES!" "AUGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

**** I cannot read a calender.

Okay, September 29th, or September 22nd for IMDB5
give me feedback WI

MN is sounding good for the 22nd.

hunger!

Smash Champion
DEAL! I'll be in madison on the weekend of 22nd visiting my gf. i could stop by to pick it up if ya'll have a tourney that day ^_^

i'm 100% serious about this. I WANT THIS SHIRT! If i don't get it frank, your kneecaps....consider them busted.

sanchaz

Smash Lord
If its the 22nd there is a chance I can go for either teams or singles, but not both.

We should get Carsons, or the new Gordon Commons.

Plus are the badgers (the thing from megaman) playing here that week?

Scrubs better practice.

Carson's is still being renovated. I am told that Gordon's rooms have been booked for a long time in advance (smaller room possible?). I didn't get the org registration out until yesterday, so not sure if I can even reserve a room yet (might cost a fee otherwise ?). I'm looking at alternatives for rooms on campus that might be good in case we couldn't get gordon's. The new dorm hall has a good sized classroom that might work out.

I'm working on it still.

Top Bottom