• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

Mundungu

Smash Lord
Is anyone up for a smashfest this weekend, most likely Saturday night? Still not sure if it's going to be in Madison or Oshkosh.

sanchaz

Smash Lord
**** you greyhound and your ****ing piece of **** website!!! Goddamit, what the ****, speak ****ing english. Just**** jesus christ.

I feel better now.

Frank is laughing at Everything this site Very well stands fOr

I better understand how we arrived at back in madison double bowser

Quaz

Smash Master
Hey guys. I still exist.. somewhat.

I'll still play smash and all, but Im currently not feeling tourneys atm (also not getting saturdays off work for some reason right now, oh well. Im not gonna question it) Maybe I'll suddenly get back into it like I always do, just a phase I suppose.

I also hope everyone is aware I am not making it to FC. I dont really have much money right now and need to watch that for a bit (I also dont feel like going to play smash for 3 days anyways, so call the money an excuse if you so desire). I'll show up to a smashfest now and then.

Mundungu

Smash Lord
yo mundungu, FC has it setup so you have to pay to enter brawl doubles even if you don't want to.

let's do team tilt-a-whirl
YES, awesome. I'll bring my Wii wheel.

Does anyone know what they're doing for the hotel for FC yet? I never booked a room.

ORLY

Smash Master
i'll get down on some room and board with WI

you guys are like a second home to me just lemme know the information

@gio: thanks, man! i felt i played pretty good there except for the suicides but i think i could have done better :D

Mundungu

Smash Lord
dungu in that case you gotta switch out of 64 dubs to brawl dubs. Also, since quaz isn't going I think I'll ride down with you and bus back. I'll be in for a room too. Info: http://www.zettagaming.com/meleefc/sample-page/
I thought you said there was no cost! It might still be worth it though, but idk...

It sounds like a bunch of people still need a room, so I'll reserve one for Saturday - Tuesday (3 nights). If anyone wants to stay Tuesday night, you gotta find another place.

I'll prob be leaving to go to FC on Sat afternoon as a heads up. I've got a bunch of room for the way there, but I won't be driving people on the way back.

FrootLoop

Smash Lord
By entering melee you get either free 64 dubs or free brawl dubs.

I'll help with $ for gas & room, and I'll just bus back.

let me know what's what whenever you decide

Mundungu

Smash Lord
Sago and his ridiculous dance competitions. Do you work there, or are you just trolling people?

Frank do I need to change anything to get that brawl team going for FC? I'm not sure if I signed up for anything or not.

Anyone still need a teammate for FC melee?

Dr Insaniack

Smash Cadet
Um hello WI. I was a blip on the radar a few years back. Well, I am trying to get back into Smash again (lack of interest in any other games). Playing Project M. blah blah. I'm in Monroe so let me know if you want to play. (also i suck)

Um hello WI. I was a blip on the radar a few years back. Well, I am trying to get back into Smash again (lack of interest in any other games). Playing Project M. blah blah. I'm in Monroe so let me know if you want to play. (also i suck)
Closest near you would be Janesville or Madison area as far as I know.
Out of curiosity was there ever a scene in milwaukee, or very good players?
Milwaukee, milwaukee.... Uhh... You mean that extension of Chicago?

Spittin Wheelie

Smash Cadet
Although I received absolutely NO response the last time I posted, I'm going to try this again because I refuse to believe their are no Smashers in the Green Bay/Appleton area? Someone's gotta represent?

So, at the risk of being ignored:

I am holding a Smashfest on Thursday, July 26th from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. in Green Bay

Time: 6:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.

Place: Globe University in Green Bay - In the commons area, located at: 2620 Development Drive, Green Bay, WI 54311.

What: Brawl. Open/Free play along with a small singles and doubles tournament. Free pizza and a gift card for winner(s)

I am hoping to get about 10 guys together minimum and I have a confirmed 6-7. Black_Hayate, Aminar, etc. PM me on here for my cell-phone # or if you need directions. Or call me at the school at: 920-264-1600 and ask for Zack.

Thanks for reading peeps. Not easy finding Smash players these days. ;)

Top Bottom