• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

Bright Sunshine

Smash Rookie
.. this is probably -another- alternate account of sanchaz.
Are you kidding me? I'm a Fox Cities Smasher that use to play. Ask anyone like Puffinator (vino) Spikes, lonejedi, ethan, or D33K. I use to smash with those guys but quit this game cause of punks like sanchaz running their mouths. I'd gladly do a $50 MM. If no tournies, then can someone organize a fest or something?

vintage

Smash Cadet
Sigh... why does the Midwest not have social threads? Way to ruin my 0 post count. :(

Anyway, I just moved to Madison for work, so... hi. I'll probably be free most weekends if anyone wants to play. Can host at my place or travel, whatever is easiest.

Quaz: Please add me to the first post. Thanks!

sanchaz

Smash Lord
Are you kidding me? I'm a Fox Cities Smasher that use to play. Ask anyone like Puffinator (vino) Spikes, lonejedi, ethan, or D33K. I use to smash with those guys but quit this game cause of punks like sanchaz running their mouths. I'd gladly do a $50 MM. If no tournies, then can someone organize a fest or something?
you will not survive. madison. september 17th tourney on uw madison campus or whenever we host again. 3 out of 5. get on my level, :D. and lol vino could care less for smash, he rather play super mario galaxy 2, pretty cool. lonejedi is a noob, spikes is breaking MY FAVORITE GAMES (quest 64). Ethan pretty cool dude. and never met D33k :(. I`m not going to waste my friends time ( even lonejedi :p)

you want a $50 mm. come get me then. otherwise stop failing at trolling

on a side note: whatup vintage!

spikes: what about the other dude that was moving here?

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
A couple things:

1. http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=303273
My Biweekly series is kicking off. I figure since it's late notice you guys can't make the first one, but they'll be regular so hopefully I can talk you guys into coming out for one.

MORE IMPORTANTLY:

2. http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=305642
This tourney is at a $200 Pot Bonus already. We got a bunch of sponsors for it, so it should be good. Most of the Top players in the country are going to KTAR anyway, so it's a pretty open field to win. Preregistration at a discount ends tonight. PM me if you want a $10 discount code

I can house for either tournament, so just let me know

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
A couple things:

1. http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=303273
My Biweekly series is kicking off. I figure since it's late notice you guys can't make the first one, but they'll be regular so hopefully I can talk you guys into coming out for one.

MORE IMPORTANTLY:

2. http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=305642
This tourney is at a $200 Pot Bonus already. We got a bunch of sponsors for it, so it should be good. Most of the Top players in the country are going to KTAR anyway, so it's a pretty open field to win. Preregistration at a discount ends tonight. PM me if you want a $10 discount code

I can house for either tournament, so just let me know
you have sorely mistaken us for a state that would drive 500 miles for brawl

Bets

Smash Journeyman
sup wisconsin

I'm here ^_^

I just moved into a house in Brown Deer

and

I'm looking for BUDDIES!!

people, hit me up and show me a good time, please <3

cell phone(no texting yet): (650)238-7379

Vinodh

Smash Apprentice
vino i'll money match you in mario galaxy 2

i wrote the most popular guide of all time

i'm da bes in da whole wide world

come@me
Yes everybody I am still alive.
John, if this is true, you are even more of a hero in my eyes.

LightsOutAce

Smash Ace
vintage: During the school year we play on the UW campus every Thursday from 6-midnight. Hopefully there'll be some smash here before the end of the summer...

sanchaz

Smash Lord
oooo I want to see that super mario galaxy race.

I can't contro..GEEEEEEENNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh, and you guys saw that *** whooping poonko gave, jesus chirst!

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
You're a noob for the double post Quaz.
Also, you live in Wisconsin* the only cool guys there are Frootyloopy and Dungles!

*I spelled it right

LightsOutAce

Smash Ace
MADISON!! Our first official meeting this year is September 1st, but I'm going to host a fest at my house in the second half of August. I can't to wait to play Smash again!

LightsOutAce

Smash Ace
Frank will never hear the end of that $1 money match that wasn't even his dollar.

...At least until he wins a tournament, so like a few months from now.

Top Bottom