• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

Mundungu

Smash Lord
I might be able to make it out there, depending on the weekend. We got a bunch of smashers in the Milwaukee area over the summer, so it's pretty good timing. Most of them will be moving back to Madison during the school year though.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
sup wisconsin

ima be moving to miwaukee next week. i only play melee and i think im alright at it.

im thinking of having a house warming smashfest at my new house

or

kick it with me and show me what's good

im down with both
place and date pardner . . .. .

sanchaz

Smash Lord
welcome bets, glad your here, don't lose to lonejedi otherwise I won't talk to you.........anyways, I like to announce something very important to the upcoming game ULTIMATE MARVEL VS CAPCOM 3 will be coming up and there will be SOME nerfs on a particular character *cough cough* MUNDUNGU cough, excuse me.

it just so happens that wolverine will be nerfed...I'm sorry did I say nerfed, I meant to say completely trash. I'm so happy , no more beserker slash, less mobility, and now wolverine mains will actually have to "think" when playing. no more 5 year old rush techniques for him, :)

zero and dante on the other hand have been upgraded...tears. This could not have make me any happier. I have waited a long, LONGGGGGGGGG time for this moment, and all I have to say to mundungu is...are you mad.

FrootLoop

Smash Lord
I believe that sanchaz dictates his post to a 7 year old and then makes the kid type the post from memory. Discuss.

edit: LOL at umvc3, you can xfactor in the air, new health/meter UI is ugly, and Nicolas Cage was added to the game. Get trolled sanchaz.

Mundungu

Smash Lord
lol Sanchaz, unless they fix x factor, umvc3 won't matter anyway. I like the nerfs, I might actually have to put effort into this game now if I still play it.

And lol at zero and dante moving up tiers. They can't move up anymore, they're already the best 2 characters in the game.

FrootLoop

Smash Lord
Still sick mundungu? I know quaz wanted to host last night after like 9pm but he said nobody was available.
and xfactor is the best character in the game not dante/zero.

sanchaz

Smash Lord
Still sick mundungu? I know quaz wanted to host last night after like 9pm but he said nobody was available.
and xfactor is the best character in the game not dante/zero.
urgh! x factor has been wayyyyyy nerfed for example. the purpose of it for level 1 xfactor cancels attack and nothing else. no more random comebacks with level 3 either. its a small increase in power and speed but the duration is decreased by half. combos dont hurt as much either. oh...bye dark phoenix, nerfed.

sanchaz

Smash Lord
even if they nerf xfactor he'll still be like 3rd best in the game, so everybody will still run dante/zero/xfactor.
once again fruitloop, urgh!!! dante and zero are very technical characters and require skill unlike wolverine, and.... you know, im just going to cop out, you lost to noobjedi.

sanchaz

Smash Lord
fruitloop: we should destroy chicago this weekend. i have gas mola. its mainly a brawl event but HEY! free pizza! the dante inside me must attend

sanchaz

Smash Lord
this reminds me of the shining with jack nicolsen being the mustard/ketchup and the hotdog is the wife. yea... this is creepy

Bright Sunshine

Smash Rookie
So I'm coming out of retirement cause I heard there is some scrub whose been talking all kinds of trash named sanchez. $50 dollar MM at next melee tourney.

Well, there is this Skeletor dude who got banned trashing Sanchaz. I think you should MM him and for old time sake, then proceed to MM sanchaz.

sanchaz

Smash Lord
So I'm coming out of retirement cause I heard there is some scrub whose been talking all kinds of trash named sanchez. $50 dollar MM at next melee tourney.
k we know that your funny but who and where did you hear this from??? kinda creeped out

Top Bottom