• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

sanchaz

Smash Lord
omg mundungu, my zero hero marn gets destroyed by dark phoenix. but then he just ***** him afterwards, lol, at least I don't main a character that is scary as hell, plus I found that dante can control dark phoenix, its really cool, remind me to show you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2ezhoi3vS4&feature=relmfu

and lmao, marn controlled the *****

on a seperate note, I high-fived my mascot, yayyyyy!

nickademus

Smash Rookie
What up eveyone. Doubt you remember me, but I am Chanzen's buddy from Raven Computers, Will. I am having my first kid any day now and am getting rid of my cube and melee. Thought you guys might be interested. Here is the link to my craigslist posting. http://madison.craigslist.org/vgm/2340960762.html And Chanzen, stop being a panzy and come get your ****ing controller! It's been like a year and a half duder. We need to hang and talk mc chris son..... Peace everybody.

sanchaz

Smash Lord
good **** cosmo, work on a better time for your masters. and mundungu, do you think that you'll go back to that dude's place on thursday, I think I left my controllor their, if you do, please pick it up. the left side where the l1/l2 buttons is cracked, so it should be easy to tell

btw spikes: I recommend that you should host a cats for war tournament. along with a smb tourney over the summer, it it would be nice to see all the smashers over the summer. I think skeletor will be able to make this to.

Sync99

Smash Journeyman
To whoever is interested: Quinkfest 4 this weekend...thoughts? It'll be the usual: Melee until we realize how much more awesome Meat Boy is and just play that all day.

sanchaz

Smash Lord
I LOVE SINK AND QUAZ, i reolwyy like sink and quaz, I love ceareal I love everyone. you guys are the greatest thing to ever happen in life ever, and I'm not just saying that baecause I
' hammered. and spikes, and mundungu, sometimes vinodh, john, I love all of you. and cosmo, but I already said that, I will make the quikfest, you are part of my faimly.

lonejedi is a noob, hahahahahahhahahaha

sanchaz

Smash Lord
so yea, sync and quaz. orgaNIZE A QINKFEST that wisconsin can come to. it will be so much fun

sanchaz

Smash Lord
sync/quaz lets do this ****! when is june 2nd? saturday? quaz, will this work for you

Top Bottom