• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

john!

Smash Hero
he died INSIDE the warp zone after he beat volvagia :( that's almost as frustrating as the time he lost the no damage run in ganon's castle :( but it's still funny watching him completely break the game

BunBun

Smash Master
Wisconsin, I love you guys. I don't think I got to play any of you at this tournament though =(
Good job, Cosmo.
Nice meeting you Exarch.
Quaz, you suck =P

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
wow at pound 5 thread

@bunbun, volvagia got the best of me :S. you have to hit him with 3 arrows during his 2 trips flying. its really hard and i only hit him with 2 arrows. that means the heat timer expired and i burned to death

Triple R

Smash Lord
Hey guys, I know you've all been having the urge to finally go to a MN tourney, and now's your chance!

April 2nd-3rd Combo Breaker will be taking place up in the Twin Cities. If you've ever been to a Raging Storm Tourney, it's a very similar feel: smash plus tons of other games.

If you're interested here's the thread link: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=297898
Also there is an official page up with great information already on it: http://gngchampionships.com/

If that's not enough, there's already a $100 pot bonus for both Melee and Brawl singles.

I never get to see Wisconsin enough, so I hope to see you there!

yoshq

Smash Master
Hey guys, I know you've all been having the urge to finally go to a MN tourney, and now's your chance!

April 2nd-3rd Combo Breaker will be taking place up in the Twin Cities. If you've ever been to a Raging Storm Tourney, it's a very similar feel: smash plus tons of other games.

If you're interested here's the thread link: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=297898
Also there is an official page up with great information already on it: http://gngchampionships.com/

If that's not enough, there's already a $100 pot bonus for both Melee and Brawl singles.

I never get to see Wisconsin enough, so I hope to see you there!
people can stay at my house friday night and sunday night

Mundungu

Smash Lord
I'm going to have a smash / meat boy fest tonight for anyone who's interested. Sync will be in town later tonight to pick anyone up that wants to come.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
I'm going to have a smash / meat boy fest tonight for anyone who's interested. Sync will be in town later tonight to pick anyone up that wants to come.
damn, I'd go but i have no ride and am running a race tomorrow morning, u guys gotta give more notice. ps have you guys given more thought to the mn tourney posted above cause i wanna go and also practice the day before.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
I want to go to MN. I'm off that day at Eastbay, vino and I are talking about driving down. We shall see.

Mundungu

Smash Lord
You know I'm definitely going to MN. I think Sanchaz and maybe Frootloop were interested too.

Is there anyone in MN that can house us?

TemPesT-

Smash Lord
Talk to Deepak also, actually maybe just post on MNSmash and ask ppl??

but deepak just moved into a house, so i think he'd have some room, has a whole basement to himself i think.

Top Bottom