• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

sanchaz

Smash Lord
crystal? who are you? and do you mean pokemon puzzle league, if your not azen, its done.

spikes, let me see these smb skills as well, as well as blast corps

well smashers its wednesday, and there is no school tommorow, oh look at this bottle of barcardi, it looks like its half full, we need to fix that, cheers.

LightsOutAce

Smash Ace
I'm sad the gen 5 metagame isn't defined enough to play stall yet. Regardless, I'm now up and running on poke-online. When do you want to play? I'm Lights Out Ace there, too.

LG7

Smash Apprentice
Hey Guys!
It's been about a year and a half but I've had a sudden urge to get back into Brawl & this ****!
Though I no longer have my Wii or Brawl. :(

Is anyone in the Milwaukee area that wants to play sometime? Could have a smashfest, I have a gamecube + Melee too, if that strikes your fancy!

LightsOutAce

Smash Ace
Erik: I have a team on poke-online now, and 5 people in a row forfeited within a minute, I lost once, then i just won 3 more, all in the span of 20 minutes. Get at me.

I am busy today since its the last day of break, and I will be driving back to campus sunday. I'll probably try playing you sunday sometime. Which server have you been using?

This Gen seems a lot more interesting. The dream abilities certainly add a lot more depth with weather teams into the OU categories. Although, it is almost annoying what you run into.

Smash = Meatboy > Pkmn
What is our hierarchy?

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
oh my god. drunk quaz is the best thing on earth. tonight was easily the hardest ive laughed in my entire life. oh my god
Harder than Bird Island?

Also
A discussion to which we should get back to instead of replying to you (eighteenspikes) who have nothing noteworthy to say about the main topic at hand, the new My Little Pony series.

LightsOutAce

Smash Ace
It's only annoying until you figure out what's going on. (Why's Thundurus outspeeding me? oh...prankster) It's almost a necessity to have Tyranitar to counter weather teams. Or agili-something to outspeed even in the rain/sun.

Smash is definitely better than Pokemon, and I don't play meatboy, so Smash>Pkmn>Meatboy

Mundungu

Smash Lord
I'm so glad last night exists. From meat boy pink knight runs to comedy gold, was def one of the best smashfests I've ever been to. Good **** quaz for actually showing up like 12 hours before you had to work.

We never really figured out plans for Combo Breaker in two weeks. Are you guys still planning on just Sunday?

sanchaz

Smash Lord
the midwest may not be as good as other places but wisconsin has quaz!

best night by FARRRRRRRRR.

top 10 things from that night....uhh....that are appropriate for smashboards.
- chicken being thowrn at golden correl/ the "regulars."
- marrying bowser
- jigglypuff has a new thing for mundungu. "she wants you"
- spike's idea for a race is drinking, eating a **** ton of food, staying up late, and being with quaz.
- pikachu taking out charizard.
- quaz ( he takes up like 20 things)
- MEGA SHOT!!!!!
- spikes and the pink knight
- me beating forest 1 light world with captain v dude
- ...........quaz

sanchaz

Smash Lord
I'm so glad last night exists. From meat boy pink knight runs to comedy gold, was def one of the best smashfests I've ever been to. Good **** quaz for actually showing up like 12 hours before you had to work.

We never really figured out plans for Combo Breaker in two weeks. Are you guys still planning on just Sunday?
wtf! its like 5 hours to get their! I'll talk to frank if he wants to go still. We'll figure out something, like we need to be housed in minnesota for sure SURE, and I need to get at madison at 8am, is that possible? plus, I'll be chipping in for gas money for sure if we go, dam this is such a commitment, we'll figure something

btw spikes: nice *** splits, have you ran before?

mundungu: this is just hilarious that I happen to find this today: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5xUh9IJW1o&feature=related

john!

Smash Hero
fuukk why did i have to be out of town and miss drunk quaz...

GSS was pretty awesome tho.

regarding pokemon: some people from illinois are into it too, there needs to be a thread about this.

regarding my little pony: it actually *****. spikes just hates the posers who think it's cool to watch weird cartoons

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
GSS sucked, Brawl sucks, Smash 64 Mario is broken.

Melee is pretty neat though, when you really don't give a **** and are just putsing around. Tryhards make any sort of games dumb though.

/catdaddys

LightsOutAce

Smash Ace
The game Erik is referring to had his +6 attack Scizor that was paralyzed destroying my entire team, but then my last Poke, cleric Celebi, only took 95% from Bullet Punch and killed it with Leech Seed, then proceeded to kill his entire team of 6 Pokemon, including a Ferrothorn that had its leftovers knocked off earlier so Grass Knot could win by doing 6% per attack, which took about 30 turns. Hydreigon without life orb did only 40% with Flamethrower.

tl; dr Celebi is too good. All kill.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
GSS sucked, Brawl sucks, Smash 64 Mario is broken.

Melee is pretty neat though, when you really don't give a **** and are just putsing around. Tryhards make any sort of games dumb though.

/catdaddys
:urg: :urg:

Only thing that I hated was getting last in Melee, I didn't think I was that bad at the game.

Top Bottom