• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

G

genkaku

So it turns out that I like Super Theory Bros. Melee better than the actual game most of the time.

Sync99

Smash Journeyman
Good turnout and GG's everyone. The only downside to this Quinkfest was that someone stopped up our toilet. After fishing though all of whoever it was' feces, piss, and TP, I've conluded that there will be a double-flush rule at our place for anyone taking a ****.

Quaz

Smash Master
Good turnout and GG's everyone. The only downside to this Quinkfest was that someone stopped up our toilet. After fishing though all of whoever it was' feces, piss, and TP, I've conluded that there will be a double-flush rule at our place for anyone taking a ****.
lol I didnt even know this happened

so glad I went to bed early ^_^

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
its time for my weekly

GO GREEN BAY

and **** the bears

i had to shave my playoff beard, SO GAY

this is a damn WI thread, where are all the packers fans at>?>

sanchaz

Smash Lord
its time for my weekly

GO GREEN BAY

and **** the bears

i had to shave my playoff beard, SO GAY

this is a damn WI thread, where are all the packers fans at>?>
u mad? and seriously football is dumb. sociol work classes are clearly better then football, :D. and who the hell are you jigglypuff main, mm?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
LOL

im a sheik main thank you!!!

there is very little in this world to get excited for sometimes, LOL. and its an excuse to hang out with friends, eat wings/pizza and drink beer! i see nothing wrong with that

but fine ill shut up

/grumble

i should know better than to try and talk about football on a videogame forum :p

ORLY

Smash Master
there is very little in this world to get excited for sometimes, LOL. and its an excuse to hang out with friends, eat wings/pizza and drink beer! i see nothing wrong with that
QFT.

Personally I don't follow football or care either way who wins today, but everyone I am hanging out with does. Ima ride the hype wave all afternoon!

Mundungu

Smash Lord
Someone get that man a teddy bear for god sakes, he's so sad!

I can't wait for the 2013 season when Caleb Hanie takes over the league.

Sync99

Smash Journeyman
Lol you said it Xeylode.

Omg John I'm not SINK im SYNC!!!! ....8699.... and I'm totally way higher ranked than THAT! I think... how many stages are there?

Sync99

Smash Journeyman
John - does that just include the Light World? Cuz Dark World takes 10x longer. I heard you playing Hell Dark World though. If you beat Rapture Dark already than kudos, I still have 5 left in that world to finish. (2 in Cotton Alley and 3 in the End)

Top Bottom