• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
cosmo vs quaz -- minesweeper flags analysis

clearly if i had to pick one of the 6 possible locations, 2,3,4,or 5 is the best, as they have the largest chance of at least not hitting a blank.

but the odds are always against me even if i pick one of these

example

i click square 4

16.67 I win on click (1/6 of flagging the mine directly)
50% chance you win on my click, if it is in slots 1 2 or 6. this is because I would be hitting a blank, and the fill-in would show immediately where the mine is
33.33% chance it is adjacent. IF adjacent you get a 50% chance at winning next turn, which if you miss, I get a 100% chance of winning

so

A. 16.67% chance of winning
B. 50% chance of losing
C. 33.33% chance of having the odds become 50/50

if it is C then 33.33 / 0.5 = 16.67%

so no matter what I have a 16.67% chance of winning, if I choose to click

quaz gets an 83.33% chance of winning should I move first

the obvious best strategy at this point is to take turns filling the board until somebody is forced to go first. this is not dependant on the # of squares left, because hitting blanks fills up adjacent #s.

which is what would be happening right now, but quaz seems to have had a connection problem or something, rendering this entire post useless

i like ****

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
sure zjiin lol

i dont have a sister

and ya they're all short because i'm horrible at making a song that doesn't repeat a thousand time : )

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
OMG BOX OF SECRETS *succumbs*

ps i noticed the rar was down. i actually listened to the entire album one at a time and posted when it came to box of secrets, so that was like 10 minutes before your post. owned

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
I am omniscient.

LOL anyone remember that episode of 7th Heaven where the chick is like "I am OMNI-POTENT" and the dad is like "I think you mean omnipotent" and the chick is like holyfuc k i got owned

MaDWaK

Smash Journeyman
ok so uhh does anyone in WI still play melee? I just recently heard that everybody on smashboards arent strictly brawl.

MaDWaK

Smash Journeyman
Ill see what my work schedule has in store for me. Its looking iffy. Ill come to the next one for sure though,

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
AIM said:
eighteenspikes: i have no idea what that means
eighteenspikes: i have no idea what ANY of this means, my teacher basically tell us stuff and then expects us to do it. then nobody can do it so he does it for us. at the end of the day nobody knows what the **** they just did
eighteenspikes: i cant copy/paste the code
eighteenspikes: because theres like 8000000000000 characters of code, some of it is from the gui, some of it is default, and i dont know what to paste and its just going to give me errors out the *** if i dont just ****ing re-do the whole thing
eighteenspikes: god****it
eighteenspikes: WTF im trying to define my ****ing person
eighteenspikes: Person myperson;
eighteenspikes: why does that give an error
eighteenspikes: "cannot find symbol"
eighteenspikes: i cant copy/[paste my ****in code!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
eighteenspikes: holy **** i want to die
eighteenspikes: how the fu ck do i have an incorrect package? ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
eighteenspikes: WOW NO **** PERSON.JAVA ALREADY EXISTS IM TRYIGN TO OVERWRITE IT YOU STUPID **********
eighteenspikes: ????????????
eighteenspikes: i seem to have no errors right now
eighteenspikes: wow this seriosly needs to eat my ****ing ****
eighteenspikes: Ghhhhhhhhhhh
eighteenspikes: why even bother setting up the boolean female if youre just going to say !male = female
eighteenspikes: it doesnt even make sense
eighteenspikes: uhhhhhhhhhhh mother ****
eighteenspikes: why DOES IT ****ING MATTER
eighteenspikes: ABGBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
thanks for trying to help. wayfles :(

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
banjo kazooie owned

do you play melee???????? there's a tourney next sunday, and every other sunday after that, in Hartford. im pretty sure that's only like a half hour or so from mequon right? otherwise i think the only brawl tourney coming up is the one at Daishocon in Steven's Point in like 2 months :urg:

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
I used to play melee, but I kinda suck now. x.x My memory card that I had for 5 years corrupted and ever since I haven't gotten a new one and haven't played melee for the same amount of time. I was really good for the most part, but now I just play brawl until I get a new card. I really want to go to a tournament, though. I'm pretty good with several characters so I wanna see what I can do against some real opponents. :p (My friends kind of suck XD)

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
pick me up i'll totally go.
lol

hey so check this out, like 3 weeks ago my Salvage Wharf time on cyberscore.net got reported and I sent a mod a live video capture and they weren't sure if it was enough proof so it is still under investigation. check out out fukkin stupid these guys are:

HM eys a record that is over 2,000,000,000,000 higher than 2nd place, let's not be too hasty heree *investigates*

Zjiin

Smash Master
lol

hey so check this out, like 3 weeks ago my Salvage Wharf time on cyberscore.net got reported and I sent a mod a live video capture and they weren't sure if it was enough proof so it is still under investigation. check out out fukkin stupid these guys are:

HM eys a record that is over 2,000,000,000,000 higher than 2nd place, let's not be too hasty heree *investigates*
Yo man, that looks legit.

Top Bottom