• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

Tsen

Smash Journeyman
Maybe like friday or sat I don't think I have much planned as of yet have to paint the ceiling of the living room in my house but I can get that done before friday no prob methinks

Zicore

Smash Champion
nah...it's kinda my thing
actually, it is really hard to read.

And if you are going to pick a color, don't pick pink. Pink is for queers. Only one man can "do" pink, and thats Zelos Wilder from Tales of Symphonia,

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
so this weekend I can probably drive to Kenosha so I can drop off my sister's $14,000 71'' plasma flatscreen TV she randomly had special ordered from the Best Buy my dad works at. Tsen, will you for sure be there this weekend?? You ditched me last time >: (

Tsen

Smash Journeyman
Whaoh so much to reply to okay first off it's not pink are you color blind it's purple and people have already told me it's hard to read pffft highlight it or something or just don't read it hate all the QQ I quit warcraft cause of that so cry more somewhere not on my nuts. Next I soooo did not ditch you spikes you didn't reply to my post on what time you'd be there and quaz sent me your cell but I didn't get it till sunday cause I was at warwolfe's house. Not sure if I can make it this week though still have to paint the ceiling then i'm gonna go over warwolfe's house we're practicing for the halo 2 tournament monday so yeah have to think about it and see what they say. Lastly I post like this foralways bwahaha so get over it. You think I fail? Gartz??!?!?? Am I supposed to care what you think haha if you wanted a flame war you got it and if I wanted some backwoods ******* opinion i'd ask so GG you lose don't talk to me thus ends the rantitude

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Whaoh so much to reply to okay first off it's not pink are you color blind it's purple and people have already told me it's hard to read pffft highlight it or something or just don't read it hate all the QQ I quit warcraft cause of that so cry more somewhere not on my nuts. Next I soooo did not ditch you spikes you didn't reply to my post on what time you'd be there and quaz sent me your cell but I didn't get it till sunday cause I was at warwolfe's house. Not sure if I can make it this week though still have to paint the ceiling then i'm gonna go over warwolfe's house we're practicing for the halo 2 tournament monday so yeah have to think about it and see what they say. Lastly I post like this foralways bwahaha so get over it. You think I fail? Gartz??!?!?? Am I supposed to care what you think haha if you wanted a flame war you got it and if I wanted some backwoods ******* opinion i'd ask so GG you lose don't talk to me thus ends the rantitude
USE PARAGRAPHS TOO HARD TO READ!

Tsen

Smash Journeyman
What are these paragraphs you speak of? I've failed english every year since 7th grade until my senior year bwahahaha I gots ta be speakin in ebonics I am a mongrel after all ey

KirbySSB

Smash Ace
I don't read your posts cause of the color

Tsen

Smash Journeyman
gratz? lawl people say it as if I care oh well I guess douche-bags like me purposely respond to things they seemingly don't care about and yet maybe kind of do in like a micrometer of a percent sort of fashion meh wutev quit caring what most people say long ago bwahahaha i'm in the response game for the attention /bow to my fans halo all j00 boo-tee-full pee-pulz

Tsen

Smash Journeyman
why do you even post haha as if ANYONE even cares what the **** you say rofl go to an IL thread you're too gay, even for wisconsin and that's saying ALOT

Banned via Administration
why do you even post haha as if ANYONE even cares what the **** you say rofl go to an IL thread you're too gay, even for wisconsin and that's saying ALOT
WEEEEEEEEAAAAAAABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Tsen

Smash Journeyman
eh? someone say something? sorry forgot to turn my queer filter off you see i'm homophobic so you should stay about an internet's length away kthnx gj with y'know the playing defense thing good for you, you people sure are...what's the word your kind use? fabulous? right right fabulous, gratz again

eh? someone say something? sorry forgot to turn my queer filter off you see i'm homophobic so you should stay about an internet's length away kthnx gj with y'know the playing defense thing good for you, you people sure are...what's the word your kind use? fabulous? right right fabulous, gratz again
lol idk you are really gunning for zicore's position as wisconsin's mascot.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Wow, you guys are as bad as 5150, Shut Up. Seriously, the more you say crap to him, the more he responds.

Sidenote: Can I be the mascot?

Ethan.

Smash Ace
yeah tsen, just stop replying to 5150. Just telling you because you've obviously havent been around long enough to know he's just a ginger that trolls people with johns. so yeah just stop.

yeah tsen, just stop replying to 5150. Just telling you because you've obviously havent been around long enough to know he's just a ginger that trolls people with johns. so yeah just stop.
LOL@GINGER OMG THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!! im considereda ginger? ****ign sweet, now ill TOTALLY be cool with jiano and drephen.

Top Bottom