• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

sanchaz

Smash Lord
If power shield lasted ONE FRAME more, this would be a terrible game. Thank God.

Xtra

Smash Ace
on the subject. that thread is lacking some pretty basic info. does anyone know what time it starts approx? were trying to figure out if we can make the trip in the morning or if were gonna have to spend the night there on the 11th. enterance fees? t-shirts sales? what are these 2 meals a day? general lay out of the tourny? i see they mentioned posting details in the next week but that thread is like a month old.

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
Well, it's going to take Monk and I 8 hours to get there. We're staying in the hotel on the 11-14. I'm assuming that the tourney will probably start around 12 or 1 like most tourneys, I think. To be on the safe side, though, you should probably stay at the hotel on the 11th. Don't forget that if you stay at the hotel on the 11th you'll be able to play a lot of smashers in the hotel rooms. :p

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
on the subject. that thread is lacking some pretty basic info. does anyone know what time it starts approx? were trying to figure out if we can make the trip in the morning or if were gonna have to spend the night there on the 11th. enterance fees? t-shirts sales? what are these 2 meals a day? general lay out of the tourny? i see they mentioned posting details in the next week but that thread is like a month old.
KishPrime is still going through all the details and is updating the OP every week or two so far. Post in the FC thread and he'll probably be able to answer you.

sanchaz

Smash Lord
I saw falco @ acen!!!

note: I can't host on saturday. I have a shift from 9am to close..........Where u at ace?!?!?!?!

edit: never mind, I'll see you there ace, lol.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Playing other fighting games taught me how to read people better, which helps when I got no one for smash in any game.

Tech skill you really don't need others around unless it is DIing moves or something like that.

Quaz

Smash Master
we gotta find a place to host it. Steve is back with his parents for the time being and his basement is.. pretty cruddy.

I'd host it here.. but eeh, the walls in my apartment are extremely thin, and Im not one to make bad relationships with my neighbor below me.

Top Bottom