• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

Quaz

Smash Master
Nah, he didn't say it sucks. He just said it had a few issues and just mentioned the rules.

I loved a few of stadium 2's minigames.

Streaming Stampede and clear cut were too good.

FrootLoop

Smash Lord
streaming stampede was the one where you counted pokemon and felt like a 6 year old right?
Cuz that was easily the worst minigame in stadium 2.

sanchaz

Smash Lord
madison still having thursday smashdowns?
We'll figure something later on.

Attention everyone!!!!!!!! Me, frank, and my roommates (maybe) want to see the avengers sometime next week. Does anyone else want to go? I guess we'll be traveling by car, or bus if there's to many people. Who else wants to go?

"We have an army!"

"We have a hulk...."

john!

Smash Hero
streaming stampede was the one where you counted pokemon and felt like a 6 year old right?
Cuz that was easily the worst minigame in stadium 2.
i should have known... that was one of my favorite minigames! it wasn't easy to get a perfect score in that game.

i know it seems like i intentionally contradict you a lot, but we really seem to disagree about pretty much everything

edit: except we agree that the matrix is amazing

We'll figure something later on.

Attention everyone!!!!!!!! Me, frank, and my roommates (maybe) want to see the avengers sometime next week. Does anyone else want to go? I guess we'll be traveling by car, or bus if there's to many people. Who else wants to go?
i might want to go to this

Quaz

Smash Master
..*raises hand* I know Im far away and all but I dont really have any friends around me atm. Well I do but they've seen it already.

and Frank play it on hard mode, it can actually be pretty challenging.

FrootLoop

Smash Lord
i should have known... that was one of my favorite minigames! it wasn't easy to get a perfect score in that game.

i know it seems like i intentionally contradict you a lot, but we really seem to disagree about pretty much everything

edit: except we agree that the matrix is amazing

i might want to go to this
yeah I was just going to say the same thing about disagreeing all the time. =P

Whether or not it's hard doesn't make counting fun for me. At worst, you're the idiot who can't count to 47. At best, you're the best at counting.

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
What I meant rules, I meant the "no two pokemon asleep or frozen", I also believe some of the attacks were changed. I also hate that it shows your team to your opponent in 6v6. Also, most of the game is 3v3 and that's kinda gay. It's also a waste to have to choose all 6 in 6v6 when the only pokemon that matters placement wise is your lead.

Kels and I have a mini game MM withstanding.

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
So I spent the last two years in Wisconsin as a missionary for my church. I'm originally from Oregon but I was in Madison, Milwaukee (on el southside), Kenosha, Waukesha and Appleton -- in that order. I was kind of hoping I'd run in to a smasher on my mission but didn't happen. Anyway, I love WI and it has a tender places in my heart ( awww <3 )

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
Well, I didn't even watch tv for 2 years let alone pick up a controller. We just dedicate ourselves for that time to the work. That's why I was hoping to just happen to knock on one of your doors and then happen to be able to figure out that you're a smasher.

...yeah I know, it was a long shot.

Xtra

Smash Ace
i did enjoy some of that bomberman action btw sanchez.

wisco should host alteast one more tounry before fc...and dont even look at me. we know how the last one i hosted went. or someone somewhere should start hosting bis or fests. i can do fests randomly and i'll throw the idea out here when i can too see if anyones interested. keith and i have the itch down here again, and we need to play ooters. a lot...

Xtra

Smash Ace
...we do? was i even around for this??
"we do?" as in madison still doing bis or fests? or " we do?" as in wisco remembering my last hosted tourny? considering the first time i can recall seeing you was at a fests at spikes old place in oshkosh about a year ago...i doubt you were around then. while were on the subject, john!, i dont think we have ever played...we should remedy that! and before anyone jumps on my nuts for grammer/punctuation or even spelling, i'll let it be known...IDGAF!! lol

Sync8699

Smash Cadet
You guys are hilarious. Except you SANCHAZ, spelling my name WRONG as usual. Lol I occasionally do but it's usually with gay guys that have no idea what they're doing. I had one guy over who would continually jump with Kirby until he noticed he couldnt jump anymore and down-B, lol. So yeah, kinda outta practice...I DID however just buy an XBox 360 and Super Meat Boy! Woohoo!

Been mostly playing Final Fantasy 13-2 though...Quaz knows how I am with THAT game, heh. Anyway, do any of you guys know some Indianapolis smashers that would be willing to house me and a group of friends? I'm passing through on the way to Florida in a couple weeks!

Top Bottom