• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

G

genkaku

Little late to reply, but whatever

Why do all the water pokemon learn thunder?
Also, I guess that minimize isn't kosher but it's hilarious.

sanchaz

Smash Lord
DAMN!

I'm really nervous for my pool in UFGT8. I have to face Mastcj, who is basically like the darkrain in marvel. However, I believe I can beat him.

Mundungu: I'm good, I have a ride on Friday.

Xtra

Smash Ace
lol. today as in today. kinda would like to be done by 6 tho. unless people come here then 7 or maybe 8? usually any other thursday i dont have too many obligations but tonight i do. theres a few good smashers here yet and i planned on smashing with my buddy keith today (who came with us to oshkosh last year) but i have a feeling he's going to flake out. the stipulation was either we go somewhere and play diff. people or we break the ko counter. i hope one of those things happens! i know its kinda late already.

That's pretty stupid to have a project due that late very close to last grading day. Did you even need that much time to complete it?

Xtra

Smash Ace
so yah, if anyone wants to smash memorial day here that would be cool. i have enough room to accomadate 6 set-ups, comfortably. im broke and get payed mondays so i wont have enough gas to travel on monday. however i also have tuesday off and would be willing to travel that afternoon. dont really wanna travel any distance further than 75 miles tho. any takers?

FrootLoop

Smash Lord
I don't have transportation, but if you come to madison, I'll smash with you. I think sanchaz, john, and sam will be around madison too, but I'm not sure when they're around. I haven't heard from mundungu in forever.

ORLY

Smash Master
if you guys can come to SG tomorrow, you should!

it's gonna be awesome with random teams :D

Xtra

Smash Ace
I don't have transportation, but if you come to madison, I'll smash with you. I think sanchaz, john, and sam will be around madison too, but I'm not sure when they're around. I haven't heard from mundungu in forever.
i actually texted mundungu a couple nights ago. he didn't respond. but ok. how bout tuesday then? i'll leave here at like noon? it'll take me bout an hour and a half. wanna pm me u'r addy and phone number?

TheDude_Abides

Smash Cadet
Well I guess I'll stop lurkin. Been practicing, so I might be around for some smash this summer. I've talked with P1xl and Blazing Fury and I think they're in the same boat.

FrootLoop

Smash Lord
I don't think mundungu has texting. Tuesday's fine with me. I'll have to figure out parking..

Anybody else want to play tuesday afternoon?

Xtra

Smash Ace
well i just found a hemotama in my dogs ear. just called into work today and waiting for a vet to call me back. chances are i can get her in tom afternoon and im thinking she should be fine by tuesday. so im not cancelling anything but i'll let you know if something comes up. if you dont hear from, were still on and i'll call ya tuesday aft.

LightsOutAce

Smash Ace
Yeah Mundungu doesn't text.

Dude, Blazing Fury: I thought you guys quit, cool that you're still around.

I'm going to be back in Madison Monday and I'll look into setting up some smashfests for the summer.

PS I got a job in Middleton so I'm going to be living in Madison for at least another year!

TheDude_Abides

Smash Cadet
Dude, Blazing Fury: I thought you guys quit, cool that you're still around.
I can't speak for fury, but I felt like I needed to do some serious lvling before I dared show my face again. I was REALLY bad :urg:

I'm still not great, but my Marth isn't as scrubby as it used to be. Oh, and I finally dropped Roy lol

FrootLoop

Smash Lord
it's not like smashfests are good players only, we even got a semi-regular flow of casuals all semester.

also grats sam. moving closer to old man status

TheDude_Abides

Smash Cadet
it's not like smashfests are good players only, we even got a semi-regular flow of casuals all semester.
True, and I remember playing against ppl of about my level.

Scheduling was also an issue, since typically on Thursdays I played MtG at my FLGS. Now that you guys are moving to an unoccupied day of the week, and my buddies are once again interested in attending, I can see myself showing up more.

FrootLoop

Smash Lord
btw Xtra's busy tuesday so he's coming down tomorrow. Dude/others if you want to join us just let me know and I'll get you my address

Zicore

Smash Champion
I bought a new Star Wars shirt today. What are you doing with YOUR life? Because it isn't as awesome, I can tell you that.

Top Bottom