• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

why yl is low tier

rhan

Smash Hero
D-smash is our equivilent of Link's gropunded up B. Except we don't have as much lag and 2 hits. :)

Why Arrow -> Nair? I usually just SHFFL Nair - > D-Smash. Quicker and it's more safe than full hopping arrow.

eagletrent242

Smash Apprentice
For more advanced opponents this technique doesn't work as much but I like:

Bomb-->Arrow-->Utilt-->Firespike-->Dair-->Uair or something like that

More advanced players will shield through all of the pressure or PS

rhan

Smash Hero
Happy Birfday brah.

I'm sending in my pre-reg form for Pound 4 Saturday. I wanna see my Young Lank homies there.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master

lol Chival, funny you should say that. last year's birthday I had way too much and I haven't had a single drink since then.

car repairs setting me back monetarily again, need job so bad, hoping one of the like 8 applications I just put in will work out so I can make it to Pound! c'mon recession **** off for a little! or forever! BRR

Rhan, it's top 10 or bust. if I can or can't go, either way, I'll still be rooting for you :D

rhan

Smash Hero
If you come, we team! You're the only person I want to team with at this! If you don't go I don't do doubles...

But I probably won't use YLink so much in tourney. I choke up sometimes and play poorly (Even though in pools I got Dr. Peepee down to 2 stocks by Nair spam! and screaming "How da **** do you beat Falco?!" while spamming the ****). But yeah.

You'll mainly see me go YLink against Falcon, Jiggs, Sheiks, and anything lower than high tier.

Marth gets Sheik and the other spacies get Samus. I'm soooooo HYPED RIGHT NOW!!!!

Also top 10 is kinda pushing it with all the amazing players going. GERM couldn't even make top 10 at Genesis but top 25 is a sure fire goal!

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
NO JONES SON TOP 10 XD

If I make it I'll go all YL in singles, but doubles is all spacies. god **** it job people one of you call me already and be like C'MON IN NAH WORK IT YA C'MON

your hype is overflowing and making me extra hyped haha

rhan

Smash Hero
Well I guess this might be a more perfect place to put it...

I possibly might not be able to drive up to Pound 4 after all..... Speeding Ticket about 2 weeks ago sorta hindered me.

95 in a 55. :D

But yeah my court date is Dec 18th and I know for sure I'm losing my license. So..... If the ticket doesn't completly flatten my wallet then I should be able to hitch a ride off someone here. But if not then.... Hope and pray for a Pound 5? :(

Top Bottom