• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why the Above Character Should Be in Smash

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Would represent indie games

Dillon the Hedgehog (Dorkly)
He could another joke character. LOL!

Sally.EXE (Another NetNavi OC) She is based on Sally (Sonic) of course. Yup! I enjoy the MegaMan Battle Network/MegaMan.EXE/RockMan.EXE series.

1664859032041.png

Last edited:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
He could another joke character. LOL!

Sally.EXE (Another NetNavi OC) She is based on Sally (Sonic) of course. Yup! I enjoy the MegaMan Battle Network/MegaMan.EXE/RockMan.EXE series.

View attachment 361740
I'd rather not go with OC's but...if it's your thing, godspeed.

Iori Yagami and Nakoruru, if they both came in Terry's Challenger Pack.

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Both are fairly popular characters in their respective franchises, and having them as a KoF-style team would be an interesting concept.

Bad Mr. Frosty (Clayfighter)
I know that Clayfighter is a terribly received videogame series, but needless to say, Bad Mr. Frost is an example of a villain protagonist, although he later redeemed himself.

Dracula (Castlevania). It's the one from Castlevania, NOT Braham Stalker's Dracula that everyone knows and thinks of.

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Would represent Smashboards.

Nigel (Rio)
Rio was an acclaimed animated film.

Crow (Nefarious). the villain protagonist of this obscure indie platform game. Just like Bowser, Eggman and Sephiroth, he has been well-received despite his villainy.
1666476148460.png

Demon Dragon

Smash Apprentice
More villains are always a plus!

The townspeople from Sonic '06 with the wildly flailing arms.

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Because he would creep me out due to his eyes not being level with each other

Firiona Vie (EverQuest)

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Would represent Generation 7.

MAC (Mac and Me)
He could be added as a joke, given that that movie was panned/terribly received.

The Boy and his Blob (A Boy and his Blob). He is another love exalted character, and his series was well-received, despite their obscurity.
1667072565725.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom